29 gay male gainer

Who needs a gainer project? Serious gainer here trying to hit 400 by end of the year
2 weeks

Gay male feedee looking for feeder in dallas tx

Just a gay gainer looking for a feeder in Dallas tx to help make me fatter
3 years

Gay male dallas feedee

Just a male feedee looking for a feeder in the Dallas area
3 years

Gay male sub feedee in massachusetts

Hey everyone I'm a submissive male feedee looking for a feeder to help me grow as big as possible. Located in mass so if your near let me know. I have snap, insta, and Kik. Also on grommr
4 years

Male feeder seeking male feeder in new england

Gay male gainer here. Searching for my feeder to help me grow as big as he wants. I have no size limits or goals just going with the flow. Really would love to find some real in person feeders who want to help. Ideally looking for a gainer ensured encourager relationship. Into many things just ask. Also, open to finding someone who wants to help fund the gains and help me buy boost vhc and such
4 years

Dutch feeder looking for a hog

I am ready to become a massive hog
4 years

Gay feedee needs make feeder

Hey guys I'm a gay gainer who's trying to grow as big as possible. If you're a feeder or encourager feel free to message me. I can use all the help I can get! Any advice would be great as well. Have plenty of vids and pics I can share of my journey all you gotta do is ask
4 years

Serious gainer for dom feeder

I'm a serious gay gainer looking for as much encouragement as possible to help me grow as fat as possible. I have Snapchat, Kik and can text.
4 years

Gay feedee for male feeder

Gainer looking to grow as big as my feeder wants. Live in Massachusetts. Willing to travel if serious. Need to be taken control of and fed as much as my feeder wants🐷 message me on Kik if interested or here gettingbig1
5 years

Seeking gay male feeder

Looking for a male feeder preferably a Dom/muscular feeder who wants to help me reach my true Fatboy potential. I need a serious one who really wants to grow me as big as they want. I'm near Boston ma, have photos and can travel
5 years
12   loading