3 weeks

Not a dominant feeder

Come little feeder. Iโ€™d love to boss you around as I get fatter
3 weeks

Looking for good boys

I wouldnโ€™t mind chatting with you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
1 month

Looking for female feeder

Oinks. Just a porker wandering around without a female feeder to keep me on track.
3 months

Looking for a female feeder :3

CherryR0bot:
I'm more of a platonic, general purpose encourager. Sounds like you are looking for a lil romance on the side?

Yes I am ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
1 year

Looking for a female feeder :3

Hello there Iโ€™m looking for a lovely woman to talk with and get to know. Iโ€™m open to the idea of just being a feedee/piggy or something more down the line. For now tho Iโ€™d be more then happy to eat/gain for you while we talk. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜. Message me for my kik or snap and letโ€™s see where this goes ๐Ÿฝ
1 year

Piglet for female feeder

Hello there Iโ€™m looking for a lovely woman to talk with and get to know. Iโ€™m open to the idea of just being a feedee/piggy or something more down the line. For now tho Iโ€™d be more then happy to eat/gain for you while we talk. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜. Message me for my kik or snap and letโ€™s see where this goes ๐Ÿฝ
1 year

Immobility

Iโ€™d be very interested in chatting if you like ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ
2 years

Feedee searching female feeder

Hello and thanks for checking out my post. Iโ€™m John a feedee in the sea of other feedees in search of their feeder. Iโ€™m 32, 6ft, and weigh around 250 atm. My current goal is to reach 300 lbs but Iโ€™m willing to be fatten further then that for the right person. I donโ€™t really have a limit so we can figure one out together. I prefer my feeder to be on the dominant side but Iโ€™m not picky and somewhere around my age or younger please. Bonus points if you into video games ๐Ÿ˜‹.
I understand the viewing limit on this site can be a bit annoying and Iโ€™m ok with move the conversation to something else if you like. Hope to hear from someone soon ๐Ÿ˜˜
3 years

Look for dom female feeder

Iโ€™d like to serve a wonderful female as she slowly fattens me to her like and more. Mocking me as get fatter and fatter under her rule but knowing that it only wants me to eat even more for more food ๐Ÿฅต. Kik me at LetsGetBigger
3 years
12   loading