Parents noticing my extra weight

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I am going for it.

So, I have been putting on a consistent 1-2lbs per week for the past few months. I am really starting to look fat, but anyways I came home today and my mom found me some new pajama pants, I look at them and the size listed is 2XL or 45-48, I say that's like 10 sizes than I am now,(i currently wearing 38) she says no problem you will grow into them soon. To be honest they are really comfy pants with room to grow lol
5 years

General

bobfatlover:
Fall and winter are the get fatter seasons.

Last year I gained between 20-30lbs from October to January, this time of year there's more food around to stuff with and I end up eating all of it. I plan on doing the same this year
5 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, all I am still new to this whole thing but I am really embracing this site. I am currently 280lbs but want to 300lb by the end of the year. I love encouragement and teasing to those who are interested.

Thanks to all that make this such a wonderful place.
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

I can still reach, but I have to push into my belly, I hold most of my weight in my belly as you can see so that might help
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

Qtbunny89:
I like the thought of being someone's slave. Him telling me to get him food and het him off.

organ4569:
I would love to be the him, its always been a dream/fantasy to not be able reach my d*** to masterbate, I am hoping 300lbs gets me their.

Highway:
300 won't get you there unless your arms are really, really short

What do you think will get me there?
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

Qtbunny89:
I like the thought of being someone's slave. Him telling me to get him food and het him off.

I would love to be the him, its always been a dream/fantasy to not be able reach my d*** to masterbate, I am hoping 300lbs gets me their.
5 years