Fattened for a cannibal

I‘m dreaming of a dominant witch, who hunts me, lure me into her trap and put me naked and bound into her cage to make me grow. With the years this longing growed - so i would clearly move to her fangs, if she really wants me. I‘m feeling lost and loonley with it.
3 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I am dreaming about to meet the right witch, witch wants to make me her own prisoner or something like that. I like the idea of beeing hers in a special place, where she holds me to fatten me up and keep me imprisoned. But it's very difficult in RL to meet somebody with the same kind of kink. I hope here to find somebody, who can not only understand, even futher might love my 'dark desire'.
4 years

Vore kink

Hey, i enjoy the fantasy to be lured into a trap by a witch, like Hansel, and be putted in a cage in chains to eat for her. To be her loved secret and feeding project. For me is there the point of security very importent. To be hers, to belong there in her hands. Another 'voreever' maybe. smiley I still hope that i find somebody to share.
4 years

Hello i'm new here

I would like to get to know female witchy feeder who also like more the dark side of roleplay. I'm very in Hansel and the witch, who holds him in a cage for feeding and more...
5 years