Share your dark fantasies

Satana:
A sexually explicit fantasy…

I would kidnap about 4 or 5 fat men and take them to a secret place, like an isolated house where they can’t escape. I would have 2 other women feeders who help me fattening them, controlling their weightgain.

As soon as the fatties wake up in the house I place them in line, hands tied up. I order them to go on the scale, I write down their weight. Then I measure their belly and their chest one by one, pinching their fat and laughing at their squishy flesh until they feel embarrassed.
My two beautiful colleagues are watching them from the corner of the room, they’re holding a whip to dissuade the lardy boys from trying to resist…

Then I ask the fattest man to come in front of the others… I order him to go on all fours, I grab his love handles firmly and I “rape” him with a strap-on until I make him cum right here.

This could go on every week with other “punishments” and “rewards” depending on their weightgain.

i willingly sign up for this
3 years

Air inflation

through my experiences with irl air inflation.
a pump, like a hand pump or aquarium pump can work pretty well. you would have to keep swallowing the air if you use your mouth or be extremely careful if you try and put the hose deeper down the throat. through the butt is the best way. and always stop if you start to feel pressure/pain
4 years

Female feeders/fa's in the yr/gta area?

I've been wondering if there is any female feeders or FA's in the York Region/Greater Toronto Area for a while. This is a fist time post in the forums for me btw so yeah I expect it to be bad
4 years