44m feedee looking for relationship/feeder long term

I'm a 47yr old bbw foodie/gainer from Pa if interested message
12 months

How fat would you like to be?

Shiloh:
If I was living alone (and still chunky) I would be about 300lbs.
love your body. Looks great
1 year

Being completely stuffed

Have a question when stuffing and you are completely full and want to stay stuffed through out the day. Do you usually eat something once your belly starts to make a little noise?
1 year

Looking for feedees to fatten up

I'm available if your willing
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

I usually go for the half booth and hairs on the other side. That way I can push the table out and still sit in the booth.
1 year

What is your dream stuffing session?

It would be going to a buffet as soon as they open and eat until they close the door..love overeating at a buffet till I've eaten so much my body hurts to move
1 year

What would you say to your past self if given the chance?

When I was 8yrs old when i was put on my first diet...going back I'm life even now. eat what ya want whenever ya want and as much as you want.
Embrace your fat...enjoy gaining and how the fat is shaping your body...
Get as fat as you want as long as your enjoying it..that's what matters
1 year

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

I'd love to get extremely obese to the point where I can hardly waddle to walk, can stand only a few minutes.
I'd need to be in a trusted relationship and have someone who truly loves me.
1 year

Gaining by developing a stuffing addiction?

I have found that due to trying to stay full all the time, you get even more addicted to food and develop cravings for certain foods even though your completely stuffed. You end up eating to satisfy your cravings and constantly stay full.
1 year

How big of a belly do you want?

Just want a really huge belly..almost always full of food. Want it to hang down over my knees, won't he able to reach around my belly..needing help with getting dressed, sitting, standing ect..
1 year
12345   loading