Gaining and peoples reactions

I recently gained 19 lbs back with most of it adding on to my belly.
Yesterday at work a customer asked if I was pregnant..I said no. The customer was like oh.I'm sorry.
I so wanted to tell her I was pregnant with FOOD.
LOVING the shape my belly and hope it keeps the pregnant look.
10 years

Favorite piece of clothing?

Maternity clothes.. leaves room for my growing belly and for buffet stuffings. Love showing my food baby ..
10 years

Pa girls!

I'm a BBW Foodee from PA wanting to explore a feeder/feedee relationship or even mutual gaining
10 years

Fenugreek tablets

What's the difference between the 2 types of fat
10 years

Weight gain reminders

After eating a big meal..you jeans are unbuttoned and the belt left out a couple notches.
Also..your belly "talking to you" or making sounds more often telling you it wants more food.
I have been gaining and my belly tells me often it wants more
10 years

Fenugreek tablets

I've been taking the tablets . Almost 2 weeks.
One tablet 4x a day.
I have noticed my breasts feel a little heavier but also noticed my appetite increase and gain of 4 lbs.
10 years

Iso foodee/mutual gainer in pa

I'm a 37 yr old BBW foodee/mutual gainer and mother of a 6 yr old daughter.
I'm looking for someone to enjoy a long term relationship of food, weight gain and joy of our expanding bodies. Stuffings at buffets and PDA of our expanding bodies are a must.
Hope to hear from you.
Reach me on y messenger: rebecca_switzer
10 years

Belly weight

Im only 206 lbs. So I'm sure the scale isn't broke..that is something I hope to do some day
10 years

Belly weight

I have been eating to gain. The numbers on the scale hasnt moved but my belly feels bigger/ heavier. Does this make sense.
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

My ideal weight between 400-500 lbs. Would so love to have a huge belly what covers my lap when sitting. Being able to eat all the time with a guy that wants me that way is a huge turn on
10 years
34567   loading