Eating more and more

Getting chubby:
I know I did this to myself I wanted to be fat but lately I find that I am eating more and more even when I am not hungry is this normal now that I am big

ChubbyBunnie:
I understand this! I’m at a point where I was 140 pounds two years ago and 150 last year. I’m almost pushing 170. As my weight gets closer to 200 than 100 I start to get a little anxious about it. I’m consuming 3500 cal a day compared to 1800 which is what I’m supposed to have and I’m not really even trying some days it seems like it would be incredibly difficult to find ways to keep my self satisfied at only 1800 cal which is honestly what my fitness app says I’m supposed to consume to maintain my weight so apparently I am entitled to less than that if I want to shed any of these pounds

At first I had force fed myself to gain the weight and then I started to eat junk food and as I gained I found that I was beginning to like junk food I know that I could never go back to consuming the calories that I had when I was thin also found that the weight come on easier now almost without trying

I do like being fat and now prefer it to being thin
4 years

Eating more and more

what once was a massive amount to eat when I was thin is now a normal meal like to lose 25 lbs but at time feel like giving up and just continue to gain
4 years

Gaining more than you intended

Yes I am now 25 lbs over my goal and not only find it hard maintaining my weight but lose the extra weight
4 years

Who have better legs

Who have better looking legs fat girls or thin girls I prefer the nice curves of a chubby girl than the flat stilts of a thin one
4 years

Eating more and more

I know I did this to myself I wanted to be fat but lately I find that I am eating more and more even when I am not hungry is this normal now that I am big
4 years

Feeling guilty over diet?

Its Bubba Jay:
Fuck your diet!

Agree
4 years

Nyc fa groups

Looking for places that are fat friendly in new York City
4 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Getting chubby:
Becoming a fast food junk anyone else became one while gaining

voluptuouslover:
It is kind of easy to do. For some reason when I get fatter I crave fast food also.

Eating more and more fast food
4 years

Not trying to gain but gained 3 lbs last week
5 years

Becoming a fast food junk anyone else became one while gaining
5 years
12345   loading