Feeling guilty over diet?

Feedee_and_Feeder:
Hi!
I've been on a diet and lost 30lbs so far, but recently had a relapse and started to stuff myself again.
I want to loose weight or my partner, but at the same time I just love food. .-.

So I've been wondering if anyone had similar experiences?

I gotten fat myself and now my girlfriend is bugging me to diet but I found I love food now and want to stay this size if you luje being fat stay that way
5 years

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.
I don't understand this the fatter I get the fatter I want to be so you might be right about 100 lbs

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....
5 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Find myself eating double whoppers 3 time a week
5 years

becomingoverweight:
So do you think she just wants you to lose weight so her friend is less likely to make a move on you?

Getting chubby:
Yes I think she is jealous and I think she who is over 300 lbs have a nerve to tell me to lose weight I only gained 30 lbs so far

Finally Fat:
You're gonna get fatter. Your gf is trying to manipulate you to lose fat. Conflict.

Dump her. It's her friend who likes you fat.

but I love my girlfriend also the fatter i get the fatter I want to be I also picked up eating habits when I was getting fat like eating fast food and enjoying them that i find hard to break

Finally broke up with my gf I stayed fat and she wanted me to be thin again
5 years

Getting chubby:
She was OK with my gaining until her girl friend said how good I looked fat I was planning to gain a little bit more

becomingoverweight:
So do you think she just wants you to lose weight so her friend is less likely to make a move on you?

Yes I think she is jealous and I think she who is over 300 lbs have a nerve to tell me to lose weight I only gained 30 lbs so far
5 years

Getting chubby:
Girlfriend friend told her I look good chubby
Now she want me to lose weight we are now arguing about it I am very comfortable being this size and staying chubby

becomingoverweight:
Well you might have been wrong about her wanting you fatter. Then again I'm pretty sure you gained weight for yourself in the first place.

She was OK with my gaining until her girl friend said how good I looked fat I was planning to gain a little bit more
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I became chubby this year to see what it was like found I like my new size and I am comfortable being fat my girlfriend who is a ssbbw want my to lose some of the weight so do BBws like fat guys
5 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Getting chubby:
Has anyone find gaining addicting beside me

kevingainer:
Once I had progressed in gaining, I found the new pattern of eating I had developed was both habit forming and addictive. After some months I had become used to eating more in terms of quantity and the frequency of meals and in between snacks. Also, since much of what I eat is junk fast food it is by design addictive. Once you have started on fast food it is difficult to stop because it is so �moorish�. I have also developed a craving for it so a few hours after eating my fill I start to become ravenous for more. So I think there comes a point in gaining when you pass the point of no return in that you are no longer in control of your ravenous appetite. The problem is that you generally do not know you have passed the point of no return until long after you have passed it. That was certainly my experience.

I know what you mean about fast food would not eat any when I was skinny now find some. of it very tasty
5 years

Getting chubby:
What's a SO

becomingoverweight:
Significant Other(such as a wife or girlfriend).

Girlfriend friend told her I look good chubby
Now she want me to lose weight we are now arguing about it I am very comfortable being this size and staying chubby
5 years

You might be getting chubby if....

What is sitting in your lap is your belly
5 years
12345   loading