Warnings gaining maybe addicting

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Kind of. As I get more and more comfortable with being fat, and get fatter I want to get fatter. It�s kind of a feedback loop. I finally broke 230, I hit 234 this morning and thought �wow, I really can do this�.

Very comfortable with my new size but think I am not fat enough
5 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Has anyone find gaining addicting beside me
5 years

Im obsessed

PinkyDear:
It is an obsession for me. I think about eating and growing all the time.

Very comfortable with the size I become but I do feel I am not fat enough
5 years

Im obsessed

In October when I joined I was 157 lbs. I started ( wanted) to gain to see what it was like to be chubby. I was never overweight before. I started to gain by not exercising, eating more calories, drinking heavy cream which does a tummy good also the holidays helped and becoming a foodaholic. I went from wearing slim fit jeans to relaxed fit because they are more comfortable on my legs and the part that bends over. I picked up four inches on my waist and I am 3 pounds away from my original goal of gaining 20 pounds. Now I find myself debating whether to stay at this weight or gain 10 to 20 pounds more I do find that gaining can be addictive. Strange I never think about going back down to my original size and be skinny again.
5 years

Im obsessed

PinkyDear:

Thick400:
I do too lol and we are big already smiley

I do not know if it is an obsession but I was skinny when I started and gained almost 20 pounds I know I do not want to be skinny again
5 years

Im obsessed

PinkyDear:

It is not obsessive but it does grow on you it grew on me
5 years

Im obsessed

I am beginning to believe that gaining is addictive
anyone else feels the same way
5 years

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

Getting chubby:
What's a SO

becomingoverweight:
Significant Other(such as a wife or girlfriend).

Never had a belly before and when my belly rubs against her belly I get a rouse that she like also she like that I am eating everything now as far as the look she did not say anything yet
5 years

Getting chubby:
Yes I am eating more I am no longer watching what I eat nor how much since I started to gain especially now that I gained 15 pounds

becomingoverweight:
It sounds like that's the reason for your increased visceral fat. Has your SO commented on your weight gain?

What's a SO
5 years

Getting chubby:
added heavy cream to my diet pint a day found that I had gained from it 3 lbs in 7 days but my stomach feels more solid and less squishy than before is this possible

becomingoverweight:
I've heard heavy cream can cause some temporary bloating so maybe that's it? From what I know about dairy and heavy cream is that it should make you gain subcutaneous fat and not visceral fat. You're overeating other stuff aside from heavy cream right? That's also probably affecting your fat distribution.

Yes I am eating more I am no longer watching what I eat nor how much since I started to gain especially now that I gained 15 pounds
5 years
23456   loading