What makes heavy cream have its effects?

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 l

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....

Not planing to get that big looking to stop at after gaining 20 lbs never was this big before
5 years

Pics in gaining diary

Some. people have pics in their gain diary how you do that
5 years

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....

Since I started gaining I like it so far just concerned about why it feels solid all of a sudden
5 years

fatchance:

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.

5 years

added heavy cream to my diet pint a day found that I had gained from it 3 lbs in 7 days but my stomach feels more solid and less squishy than before is this possible
5 years

Excuses to gain weight

it's the Holiday everyone gain around the holidays
5 years

What is the difference

What is the difference betwween chubby fat and obese
5 years

Should i become chubby

Getting chubby:
Hi all
My girlfriend for the last 5 years went from being a bbw to a ssbbw however I am a thin guy and whenever I eat at her house she serve me large portions that I can't eat do you think that she is trying to make me fat? Also she been say in thing to me when we argue like I don't know what it is to be fat. I am now beginning to perhaps become chubby an see?

ILuvChubbyChix:
I don't really know. Does she seem happy when you do finish it all and upset when you don't?

Although as many will attest, if you do add pounds it will likely be quite hard to drop them later.

Starting to gain 11 lbs so far like it
5 years

Should i become chubby

Beginning to feel less stuff from a big meal must be getting use to eating
I now have a cute baby gut
I like it
5 years

How is your fat spread?

Just started but my thighs and stomach is thicker
5 years
34567   loading