Upstate ny

I'm also from NYC, but I've been to Poughkeepsie, Delhi and Cooperstown before. Nothing is too far away! smiley
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I'm a little behind on Pokemon as I just got White Version, but I love the hell outta those games. I'm trying to get as many of my Pokemon up to level 50 so I can battle competitively.

I will forever and always be a Blastoise man.
10 years

Your star sign

I'm a Gemini, mid-June, and I love thinking/talking about astrology. I actually do a lot of research on it, if anyone wants to know their compatibility with other signs! I promise I'm good smiley

Where my Aquarians, Leos, and Libras at?
10 years

Nyc male, looking to meet up

Hey FF,

My name's Max, I'm 21 and I live in NYC. I'm not really looking for the love of my life, feeder, feedee, or anything specific right now, but I'm looking for cool, fun, and interesting people in the New York City area to talk to and just have a generally good time!

Respond here if you are interested, and even if you are feeling lazy and don't want to move to talk to me, send me a message, we can talk there, and I can send you my Skype or Yahoo info. smiley

Stay classy, New York
11 years

Currently reading...

Just finished reading A Feast For Crows by George RR Martin. Moving on to A Dance With Dragons now. I'm also reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenance on the side smiley
11 years

Tumblr...?

I have a tumblr dedicated to beautiful curvy women, if y'all want to check it out. The URL is:

fatticusmaximus.tumblr.com/

Still trying to figure out the intended badassery that will be my personal one, but I just haven't had the time
11 years

Many people like you fat...

randomlancila wrote:
But the really important thing to remember is it doesn't matter WHO likes you if you don't like yourself first.

I couldn't agree more. Confidence is key. Confidence is sexy.
12 years

Any sports fans?

MLB: Washington Nationals, New York Yankees (I'm at Spring Training right now smiley
NFL: Washington Redskins
NHL: Washington Capitals
NBA: Don't give a crap
Soccer/Football: See NBA

College: Fordham University!
So basically New York and DC
12 years

Anime

Big cutie bonnie wrote:
ME

I am an anime beast

BUT I refuse to talk about bleach, naruto, DBZ or one peicesmiley

Okay, okay. I know you don't want to talk about it, but what don't you like about One Piece? I think it's one of the best animes around.
12 years

All the geeks in the house put your put your hands up!

Littleyellowspider wrote:
I'd consider myself to be a little geeky. I love Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Trek, video games, comic books, and reading in general. Zombies are kind of my thing too. I even own the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.I also watch cartoon network/adult swim religiously.

AH! Someone who speaks my language!
Well, everyone knows you can't spell Maximillian without "N-E-R-D" right? ...
Right?

Anywho... I like Star Wars, LOTR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, video games of all types, One Piece (I don't usually watch anime, but this is just the coolest one ever) I also like all kinds of cartoons because I'm still stuck in the late 1990s.

Yep. Quite a catch. :-P
12 years
123   loading