scroogey wrote:
D.A.N.C.E - Justice (MSTRKRFT Remix)

Golddust - DJ Fresh

Always like this - Bombay Bicycle club

THIS.
I love Golddust. Its the best.

Also:
In the Dark - DEV
Lights- Elie Goulding (also try the bassnectar remix)

smiley Rock on.
12 years

Say something good about the..

I love her confidence in herself and her gaining!

I'd love to get to know you sometime! smiley
12 years

Fat and height

Im 5 foot 7 perhaps 5 foot 8, but all of this "I like taller men" talk from the ladies is making me self-conscious :-P

Where's the love for the average guys? haha

I don't have any preferences, really. I've dated as short as 5'2 and as tall as 5'10.
12 years

Best cities in the world?

I'm gonna have to go with New York City. Its the capital of the world!

Top 5:
New York
San Francisco
Chicago
Los Angeles
Monterey, California.

I like California :-P
Honorable mention: Fairfax, VA because that's my hometown and I'm biased.
12 years

Tumblr...?

My tumblr is: mwollner.tumblr.com

Its called Extra Innings. Its about baseball (duh, haha) I just got it started and I would really appreciate if you would follow me!! smiley
12 years

Favorite anime

I don't really consider myself an anime fan, but I love Dragon Ball Z and I absolutely adore One Piece

One Piece is amazing. There are 509 episodes out right now and I'm trying to catch up. Im on 338 right now! smiley
12 years

Game of thrones

To each is own. :-P

I actually think the HBO series did a damn good job transferring it to TV. Better than Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings ever did.
12 years

Game of thrones

aberrancy wrote:
That's the thing that I'm wondering, should I buy the books? Because the TV show was amazing, I'm wondering if I'm actually missing out on anything by opting for the cinematic version.

I'd say the only thing you'd be missing out on is an even greater appreciation of characters. In the books, the characters often think to themselves and it gives you a greater understanding of their personality and their motives. Plus, reading the books gives you better insight on what could come next, if you're one of those readers that likes to propose theories.
12 years

Game of thrones

After watching the first season on HBO I bought the first four books and I'm currently reading the second one.

If you thought the first book was intense, just wait. smiley

Its a shame we have to wait until next April for A Clash of Kings smiley
12 years
123   loading