Male ssbhm in dallas seeks fat friends, admirers, & encouragers

Ever heard this quote? “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” -Jim Rohn.

Or maybe you’ve just heard about this study? “The Spread of Obesity in a Large Social Network over 32 Years” See www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsa066082.

I doubt seriously that either the motivational speaker or the doctors and scientists who study obesity meant for their words do inspire me in the way that they have. But they did anyway.

As I’ve moved from chubby to fat to super fat to obese to morbidly obese and super morbidly obese and beyond, I have always longed for support. The voices of society and my thin friends and family make it very hard to get hugely fat, stay there, and get even fatter. With the right “five people” or social network, I think I could be who and what I’ve always wanted to be.

Interested in seeing if we can be friends? I would love to have real people in my life to have a meal with and talk about fat stuff. Let’s go eat. And eat and eat. And encourage each other to be fat and tell society we don’t need your approval.
1 year

My current shake

I have been looking for an easy and quick calorie-dense food to help with gaining. I have tried heavy cream with chocolate syrup but it makes my tummy upset. I have bought some lactase enzyme pills, some dymatize super mass gainer (about 500 cal per 1/2 cup scoop of powder), and a stick blender. I already have milk and chocolate ice cream on hand. I put 2/3 cup of chocolate ice cream (250 cal), 3 scoops of powder (1500 cal), and 12 oz whole milk (200 cal) and blend it in a large cup or small pitcher with a stick blender (best investment ever). It is quick and easy to prepare. The result is the consistency of a fast food shake, tastes about as good, and fits in a 20 ounce tumbler. It’s about 2000 calories. I am taking lactase right before I drink it and it seems to have helped. I have been at a weight plateau for a couple of months and I think this will help. Cross your fingers for me!
1 year

Like to get fat. but i hate heartburn

One word: Prilosec. Any of the proton pump inhibitor drugs would be very helpful. I’ve gotten as fat as 440 pounds and as long as I took Prilosec every day, I could eat whatever I wanted.
2 years

Any 200-pound gains?

I started at 210 and my highest is 437 for 227 total in about 3 years.
2 years

Passively rubbing your stomach for comfort.

I do both of these things! Now that my belly is so huge that I have an apron, I find myself putting my hands under my apron whenever I can.
2 years

What does it feel like?

I could have written an almost identical post. Not fitting places like chairs has been the most alarming. Even worse, after 350, I not only didn’t fit, I risked breaking anything I say on. At 415, I’m a walking wrecking ball. It makes new waiting rooms scary. Going to a new doctor’s office or hunting for apartments means eyeing the chairs and hoping I’ll fit and not break anything.
2 years

Severely obese

I'm running out of labels. I am 410 but also pretty tall so I am literally at the cusp of 50 BMI. What do you call how fat I am? I was fat way more than 100 pounds ago. I was obese a long time ago. Severely obese? That's probably in the rear view mirror as well. And what is after 50? What do you call 60? Or even 100?
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:
Gosh, lawn chairs are scary

bills225:
I haven't broken one, but I'm staying away from the small plastic lawn chairs this summer. I tried on Memorial Day and switched to a sturdier seat. Lawn chairs aren't nearly wide enough and I can feel the legs bending when I sit down in one.

Those rigid plastic lawn chairs are so cheap and are the worst. I broke one at 390 just by steadying it with my hands as I tried to lower myself into it. It split in two with one armrest in each hand before I had even bent over!
2 years

Fat on furniture

Allissa:
Gosh, lawn chairs are scary

bills225:
I haven't broken one, but I'm staying away from the small plastic lawn chairs this summer. I tried on Memorial Day and switched to a sturdier seat. Lawn chairs aren't nearly wide enough and I can feel the legs bending when I sit down in one.

Those rigid plastic lawn chairs are so cheap and are the worst. I broke one at 390 just by steadying it with my hands as I tried to lower myself into it. It split in two with one armrest in each hand before I had even bent over!
2 years
123   loading