Stuffing without gaining?

This used to be my aim too, I did what others have advised and was really disciplined on how often I stuffed... once every two or three months only. The stuffings became more regular and the effects began to catch up so it's tough to balance how good it feels / how much you want to do it with how active you are the rest of the time.
1 year

Gaining road trip - australia

How many members here are in Australia? I clicked the post because I was interested in the title and reading about what your road trip plan entails, as others did I expect. Just to reassure you on the views versus responses. 🤞 good luck with it, it will be an interesting project if you keep it updated here too.
2 years

Fat at the doctors

Do doctors in the US just routinely weigh you and record it every time, no matter what you go in there for? That's the impression I get from some of you and that seems crazy to me!
2 years

No result in search

Not feedback or a suggestion, but a question - how comes clicking on some users photos from chat or other places leads to a page that says 'nothing found' or something similar? And also searching for usernames of people you know have accounts as you have literally just chatted with them (and definitely have the name spelt right)?
3 years

Messages from deleted accounts

Yes! Really agree with this.
Great points about the reasons someone may send a message before leaving - ie a further method of contact, but also potentially if someone is struggling with anything. I have talked to people on here who are quite conflicted (as I think many are to some degree) so it would be reassuring to know it was a simple 'I enjoyed our chat, but I am deleting my profile today' message.

On a less important but just convenient note, I'd like it if after being read, or maybe a week after or something... old messages no longer count to the 5 a day limit. Sometimes I like to read back old comments.

And finally! Wishful thinking but it would be nice if you open a chat with someone but don't actually type a message, it doesn't count as one of your 15 until you do. Had it so often that I open the wrong one by mistake.
3 years

Permanent damage because of weight gain

Can someone explain this concept to me, please? 😅

BiteSize:
I don’t think you can gain without creating more fat cells, which I don’t believe really go away, they just sort of deflate.

Marcel-2q:
It's such a turning on the fact that fat cells are permanent..........mmmmmmm

BiteSize:
Haha, right? The realization that they will remain with you even if you lose the weight and get fit again is hot AF. You’re never going to be able to completely escape it[/quote]
3 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

I can answer yes to 7 which is more than expected for someone who is on denial about being a feedee/gainer but it's actually more true than not by now 😅

Edit - 7 in total, not number 7!
3 years

Bras for big titties

I know of a company called Bravissimo through a friend, don't know if it's UK based or if they ship/have an international shop though.
3 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Yes... have experienced this myself this year 😬
Like something out of a weight gain fiction. Living for months in jogging bottoms and pyjamas, then realising you have a problem the first time you have to put 'real' clothes on!
3 years
12   loading