How?

Hi Charlotte!

For me it started 2 Christmases ago, we had finished our big family meal and for the first time I stopped ignoring certain impulses or instincts that I had suppressed in the past. I remember vaguely having enjoyed the feeling of 'over-fullness' and it was something I had started to look forward to. I found myself trawling social media for hashtags of 'foodbaby' to see other results of gluttony. I decided to be a big girl about it and investigate what this was I was feeling, was there a name for it, were there others? That's how I found this place and it's almost 'and the rest is history'! smiley

That's the 'how it started'. The 'how it's going' is - one time my flat mate found the remains of a stuffing I did and asked if I'd had people over smiley
3 years

Why i love both subcutaneous and visceral fat on bellys

[quote]JigglyBelly99:
Wow, this is interesting and really helpful... Thanks! I didn't know the distinction/definitions but am definitely the latter and quite envious at times of the former. I agree that some of both is best.
4 years

“stuffing” vs “gaining”

Yeah, I'm not motivated by gaining at all but feeling as big as I can be for a temporary time is just the best to me.
4 years

Barely recognizable

I'm far from unrecognisable, but I hope it's ok if I join in.

My nan is quite old fashioned, and from a time where the only desirable/acceptable thing was to be slim. She sees being chubby/fat as an affliction, or like having a spot on your face or something. 'Oh, she's pretty it's a shame she's a bit fat', 'oh look at her, she still has a belly since having her baby'. She makes comments like this all the time, about people in the street or on tv and she lowers her voice when saying it as if it's just a bit of gossip rather than a rude comment. It's like she's talking about someone having a big nose or a limp. Being fat is something you 'suffer from' basically, if you follow me?

So it's been strange to see her after gaining a belly of my own knowing how she feels. She has made a few comments. I don't take them as hurtful it's just a bit funny to me, I can tell she doesn't know how to act really... Like she now realises she shouldn't say these things about anybody, but also doesn't know any different.

We have been out to the shops and I've caught her staring at my stomach and she points out things like a flowy top that will 'cover up a bit of a tummy'.

Also my wardrobe isn't entirely caught up with my larger size yet and sometimes it's like I forget. I remember a certain outfit or top or skirt that I have, and it's only when I put it on/try to put it on that I see that it doesn't fit or doesn't look good on me now because of my little gut 😅
5 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Another vote for office job... at my desk for 90%+ of the day.
5 years

You might be getting chubby if....

...Your favourite meal is seconds
5 years
12   loading