People who are into immobility or health issues, what’s the reason and why do you like it?

Immobility is the consequence of obesity, not the objective.
I don't think anyone likes being immobile and having health problems.
I like to be as fat as possible and I love my huge body full of rolls.
If I could walk it would be great. But in real life there comes a point when you have to choose between walking or continuing to gain weight.
1 week

How do you eat your pizza?

I fold the entire pizza in half and fold it in half again.
One slice of mine is a whole pizza.
1 week

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

Romy:
I can't get out of bed anymore and I stopped caring about my health a long time ago.
All I want is for my body to allow me to take my obesity as far as possible and surpass 1000lbs.
This is my dream and I am working very hard to fulfill it.

Dear Mr Fantasy:
Just incredible to read, cohabiting with someone that was at that stage is a dream. All the work would be worth it. No question

It's not easy to live with someone like me. I am a completely disabled person. My care requires a lot of effort and work. Luckily my husband accepted the consequences and we are determined to take my obesity to the limit.
Many think that the only one who suffers the consequences is the fat person, but they do not consider the sacrifice that their caregiver must make to keep all their needs covered.
2 weeks

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

I can't get out of bed anymore and I stopped caring about my health a long time ago.
All I want is for my body to allow me to take my obesity as far as possible and surpass 1000lbs.
This is my dream and I am working very hard to fulfill it.
2 weeks

"advanced" obesity classes?

How obese would I be at 830 lbs? What is my BMI? Is there a higher degree of obesity than mine?
1 month

How fat would you like to be?

Romy:
I am already too fat to regret my obesity and I have lost the ability to walk. My next goal is to reach and exceed 1000 pounds.

Dear Mr Fantasy:
That’s inspiring to hear. Lot of weight but not impossible. What’s your strategy?

There is no strategy. But to gain weight you have to eat like a pig, avoid physical effort and let your metabolism do the rest.
2 months

Regrets?

All my life I was obese and ashamed of my body.
In high school I weighed 379 pounds and was the fat one in school.
My family forced me to lose weight and follow diets and I ate secretly.
I lost weight and gained it back. When my husband and I got married, I weighed just over 380 pounds.
I tried to lose weight again but found out that my husband made me fat and he liked my fat body.
The only thing I regret is having been ashamed of my obesity.
2 months

What is the biggest difference between 300 and 400 in terms of how it feels?

There is not much difference. At 300 pounds you live a normal life and at 400 pounds some things start to limit you.
For me, true extreme obesity starts beyond 450 or 500 pounds.
Walking, getting dressed, getting into a car, bending down, getting up from the floor, getting out of bed, using stairs, etc. The real problems, (health aside), start there.
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

An exoskeleton for walking when you weigh over 1000 pounds. A lot of fat people would get out of bed with something like that.
3 months
12345   loading