Immobility

I don't like immobility, I don't know if I could bear to live in a bed.
My husband's niece is 27 years old and immobile.
3 years ago he weighed 765 pounds and they can't know his weight but they assume he weighs 900 pounds.
I don't see her happy at all, but her parents don't seem to care. They continue to satisfy their daughter's hunger with junk food.
The sad thing is that she is trapped in her bed and in her room, and they have to break a wall to get her out of the house.
If you have a heart attack, you can't get medical help.
2 years

When did you become extremely obese?

When I stopped worrying about my weight and surpassed 300lbs at the age of 20, today I am 740lbs.
There are not many details to give, obese people like me do nothing, they just eat and we are comfortable at home with someone who helps us gain weight.
If I did not have my husband to help me gain weight, I would not have reached this weight.
Today I am almost immobile, I no longer do anything and I don't go out of my house much.
2 years

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

Family and friends don't tease. They tell me to diet and lose weight.
Teasing always comes from unknown people on the street.
Some people despise the obese.
I only remember a man who was upset in the supermarket and a lot of people laughed. He told his partner, "Wow, look at this unproductive whale, that damn bag of blubber must walk, because scooters are for the disabled and not for those fucking obese sloths who can't walk because they're too fat.
The man would not stop bothering and people would not stop laughing. As I walked away, he yelled at me to turn off the vibrator on the scooter because he didn't like watching my rolls move.
That was not a joke, it was direct harassment and nobody said anything. That guy humiliated me and I felt really bad, it seems that teasing an obese person is okay.
3 years

Being cut out of your home.

bigtitedman:
I want to become so obese that a crew of rescue workers cut a hole in my house and struggle to haul me out.

That must be embarrassing and humiliating for an obese person.
People watching that scene only make degrading comments.
It must be horrible to be in that situation.
That person only has to wait for a group of people to take him out of his house with a crane and cannot do anything.
He becomes an object of ridicule and none of those present will remember that he is a person.
I would feel like a useless bag of fat.
3 years

Thicc thighs?

I'm at level 5. I have very fat legs.
4 years

Scale

Romy:
My scale cannot weigh me. I exceeded 600 lbs.
At my husband's job they have a bigger one and they weighed me there.

Hastur93:
How much, if you don't mind me asking?

660lbs
4 years

Scale

My scale cannot weigh me. I exceeded 600 lbs.
At my husband's job they have a bigger one and they weighed me there.
4 years

Fattening meaning and consequences

People who fatten someone until they die have the perfect excuse, "I didn't force them to eat."
The truth is that their victims are already extreme obese and do not need to force them, these people eat everything they give them and since they are not active people they gain weight very quickly.
When they remain immobile it is not difficult to gain weight, they cannot burn calories and eat all day.
Very few people want to live immobile in real life and those who fatten people to death seem to simply take advantage of the situation of these obese people.
4 years

How unhealthy is being an bbw/ssbbw, really?

I have +600 lbs and it's not healthy.
What I do is eat and laze.
Nobody is 600 pounds with a healthy life and walking is exhausting with this weight.
The obese extremes are all very lazy, that is why we are prone to suffer from heart problems.
4 years

What have contributed the most to your weight

Inactivity, food and my husband.
I am very relaxed at home and always accompanied by food. When I am not eating, my husband is responsible for encouraging my appetite.
My only physical activity was to clean the house and go shopping, but my husband prefers to prevent me from doing it.
4 years
12345   loading