What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I have always been an obsessive eater, with cravings like a pregnant person that have to be indulged.

From the time I was young, I was introduced to buffets, especially American ones. Those were moments I could eat a much as I possibly could and not worry about the cost!!

I would laugh as I ate more than my mum and brother combined! I would get teased that my buttons would pop and it encouraged me to try harder!

Society kept encouraging me to lose weight, yet every time I needed a new size, or noticed a new bit of pudge, I would be enamored with it!

2014 I found this amazing world!! Now I want to live my life as fat and happy 😊
3 months

Just drank a quart of coffee creamer…

Coffee cream is so good!! So thick and sweet! I like to "water it down" with some milk to be able to drink lots!
4 months

Winter desires?

Hibernating and growing are always my wintertime fantasy!
4 months

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

I love my coloplast (I think thats the brand lol) body powder, and organic coconut oil for my rolls! I easily get intertrigo and I find bathing, patting dry, then rubbing coconut oil all over. After a few minutes I powder all my rolls and I have some pretty lovely skin!

I also really agree with handheld shower! Gets all the areas!

I'm not sure why someone said no thrift shops! I change sizes so much sometimes that I donate some awesome pieces myself!!
It just takes a lot of searching to find THE piece!

I'm finding I have major difficulty with shaving intimate areas now, just embracing the hair! 😆 😂
4 months

Niagara falls canada

Looove Niagara Falls!!! And the food!!!!
4 months

Milk?

Thank you so much for the info!
8 months

Milk?

Is it possible to produce milk never having been pregnant?
8 months

Looking for feedee

I'd love to get to know you!
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I border on 6 and 7!! Getting too heavy for regular items! Including ladders! Not that I'd climb one anyway :😜
1 year
12   loading