Md female feeder/mutual gainer

God, I wish I would have seen this post before I moved away from MD. Best of luck!
5 years

Discord server for lesbians into feedism

Is it for lesbians only or any women who like woman on woman feeding? Because I identify as polysexual queer but would enjoy a place like this. But if it's lesbians only that's cool.
5 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

I'm a mutual gainer & I like most genders (and I'm also a BDSM switch), but if we're talking male feedees, I'm only interested if they're dominant & I'm submissive (or we're doing it from a place of equals). I'm very much not into male submission.

So hi! We're out there!
5 years

Gallbladder removal and being plus size

I had my gallbladder out and I'm plus sized. I got gallstones. I gained a bunch of weight after I got it out, but that's because my insurance wouldn't cover its removal, so I had to eat a low fat diet so I wouldn't have gallbladder attacks. I was on it for years until I got insurance that covered its removal. After it was removed, I went back to just eating whatever and gained all the weight back and more. However, I find I do have diarrhea if I don't eat often enough (and if I don't eat enough often enough). It's a pain.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to drop me a private message. smiley
5 years

Anyone around richmond virginia

I live in Hampton but am down for driving to Richmond for a public meetup.
5 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

Queer nonbinary woman here! Mutual gainer, FFA, SSBBW/SSBAT! Glad to see all of you! I recently moved to Hampton VA, and I don't really know many folks around here, so I'd love to make some connections! Offline as well as online. Esp. offline.
5 years
123   loading