Partner on diet. help?

You didn’t give much context so I’m left to judge the situation based on what you’ve given.

If they’re just trying to lose weight because they want to and you see that as a strain on your entire relationship, you might be an asshole.
4 years

Comparison photos

My favorite things are comparison pics. The before & afters. I think it was because of all of those weight loss commercials that ran on TV when I was a kid. I loved comparing them though I mentally flipped which one was before and which was after for my own benefit. lol.

Now it's all I do is look at my befores and compare them with me now.
4 years

Slowing down

FattyFat25:
At what weight did you notice yourself slowing down because of your weight?

Honestly, now. I'm 180lb and I get winded by taking the stairs for one flight of stairs. I also keep winding myself trying to walk too fast. I can still walk plenty long distance. It's just I'm trying to do so faster than I can. :/

This might be an age thing too though.
4 years

Where do you draw the line?

It's really subjective I think but I'll just share my thoughts.

thin - When their thighs are really small. I look at thigh girth as probably the biggest sign someone is thin. Seeing their thighs as small as their knee kinda makes me double-take at how thin someone is.

normal - I'd use the term "average" before normal. Generally the way I consider someone average is if I didn't pay any mind to their size.

chubby - If you're softer, but can still hide it. Someone who is chubby can look fat, but they have the ability to still hide it with looser tops, layers, etc. I consider myself chubby.

fat - You're fat when you're chubby, but can't hide it anymore. Whether it's layered clothes or loose tops, if your tricks are no longer hiding your rolls, you're fat.
4 years

Estrogen and men fat distribution

chubby1258:
I've looked at it and it seems to be a menopause relief med, but it's also used unofficially by male-to-female trans.
Did you take it alone and what were the effects? How long did you take it before seeing any changes?

Estrogen is used OFFICIALLY by trans women as it is prescribed BY THEIR DOCTOR. And if you take it, congrats, you will start medically transitioning.

Have fun with that.

Signed,
A pissed trans woman
4 years

Fat acceptance?

I struggle just as much to accept my body as I do my kink so, yeah.
4 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

I used to be anorexic so my end goal is to have my thighs be the size my waist was at my smallest. So, 29" thighs is my end goal.

I'm at 24" now so, only 5" to go!
4 years

Any weight gain games out there?

ChubbySadie:
I've kept my eyes out for a long time, but tbh I have yet to play something I thought was all that interesting.

MonmonTheGreat:
Aww, that's a shame. So far all the games I've seen are either very buggy or barely has any content.

Sounds about right...
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
no

2. Ate myself to sleep
Food coma? yes.

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Yes. very hot.

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
From my wife, yes.

5. Been called a fat name in public
no

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
No, I'd punch them.

7. Been fatter than my current weight
No. This is the heaviest I've been.

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
No.

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No.

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No. Pretty sure that's a different kink...

11. Fantasized about immobility
Yeah... I have.

12. Ate until I threw up
Almost.

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size.
No.

14. Posted nudes of myself online
yeah... lol.

15. Been fed online
no. Not even sure how that works.

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
I've been told to watch my weight, but not lose it. What'll blow your mind is I was 20lbs underweight when I was told that. People are insane about weight. :/

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
I. WISH.

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yeah... It's comforting. :3

19. Been called a pig
In a loving way, yes.

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
no

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
no. I'd lose every time anyways. lol.
4 years

Anyone been badly burned on feabie?

It's not great, but it's easier to pop onto Feabie and scroll around than it is here. I wouldn't consider Feabie as a product any good and the way they handle moderation is embarrassingly bad.
4 years
12345   loading