For those who have gained on purpose...

1. Do you ever regret it?
No
2. Do you frequently regret it?
No
3. Do you have mixed feelings about it?
Yes
4. If you had it to do over, would you still do it?
Yes
5. If you had it to do over, would you have started gaining even sooner?
Yes
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens?
Not sure
3 months

Health issues

Boby:
hello!

i have been fat my whole life. i was a fat greedy kid, but as a teen, i struggled trying to get in shape. but soon i started dating guys and i realised that embracing my fatness and my curves was the best thing i could do.

since then, i gained weight, i love my fatrolls, my tits, my fat ass, playing with food... but now i think i reached my limit.

i've had heart issues last year, and now i'm overcoming my first gout episode. i don't want to lose weight nor bodyfat, but i got kinda worried.

anyone else had health issues here?

Munchies:
If you don't want to lose weight or body fat, then you at least to to make some dietary changes.

My partner had a gout flair up when we first met. I had him tweak his diet and drink lots of water. Cleared up on it's own and hasn't come back since.

www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/gout-diet/art-20048524

Please continue to take any medication you've been prescribed.

Also, if you aren't already doing it, go in regular walks to support your heart health. Weight training exercises are good to help you tolerate your growing mass.

Also, there is nothing wrong with losing weight if your health gets worse than you can tolerate. At the very least, you can lose it until your health gets under control and regain it in a healthier manner.

thank you! i've never had gout before, i know i have to control my weight and my health more
11 months

Health issues

hello!

i have been fat my whole life. i was a fat greedy kid, but as a teen, i struggled trying to get in shape. but soon i started dating guys and i realised that embracing my fatness and my curves was the best thing i could do.

since then, i gained weight, i love my fatrolls, my tits, my fat ass, playing with food... but now i think i reached my limit.

i've had heart issues last year, and now i'm overcoming my first gout episode. i don't want to lose weight nor bodyfat, but i got kinda worried.

anyone else had health issues here?
11 months

Fat sex

liquid jungle:
good old fashioned missonary, so I can look her in the eyes with each thrust, see her fat ripple, huge boobs sway back and forth

i love it that way too 🥰
3 years

The fatter i get, the more feminine i feel

yeh! i love letting my boobs and butt grow. I feel inside of me more as a woman with every fatroll and curve ony body
3 years

The farmer and the pig

another pig here 🤗
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

i have that fantasy too, i'm the pig on a leash 😋
3 years

Fat sex

i love to be on my fours, ass up to allow my Man to have free access to my rolls, belly and tits. it's amazing to feel it all bouncing
3 years

Fupa questions

[quote]Expatbhm:

At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop? Being fatty my whole life, i had always fupa. i don't remember when it started to grow. i realised my fupa was big when i started dating men, at my late teenage years.

At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect? my penis is smaller than a clit 😅

How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa? Bottom only

What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job? i never get oral sex, just some licking or finger my fupa

Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa? yeh! when i'm fucked laying belly up
3 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

i'm into contrast! i love the idea of a fit and strong Man enjoying my fat, thick and juicy body
3 years
123   loading