Short story anthology - the devil made me do it

Letters And Numbers:
It was a lot of fun! Really nice work!

Thank you very much!

I have quite a bit of work to do on the third installment, but hope to share it soon.
5 days

It took me a couple of weeks, but the 2nd story, "the Kiss of Ornias" is complete.

I really appreciate the feedback I've received. I hope people find the premise of this one interesting and out of the ordinary for this kind of fiction.
1 week

Officially the fattest friend

LardLord:
After some more recent gains , I've realized I'm now the fattest person in my friend group. Crazy to think I used to be the smaller one.

I have also become the fattest among my social circle of friends and family, and have been for 3 or 4 years now.

It actually makes me notice when I am working with a client and they are as big or bigger than me, which doesn't happen a lot but it has happened.

I attended a local meetup a year or two ago and it was fun feeling "average" or even small next to a few of the other attendees! smiley
2 weeks

Difference in reasons for being here

Letters And Numbers:
Im here to write and read stories, mostly.

Same for me! I do skim the forums and pop into the chat once in a blue moon, but mostly for me I love the story section. And it is wonderful to be able to share my stories and receive feedback on them!
2 weeks

Hi everyone, just coming back with a quick update. I am going to start to post the next short story in my anthology, The Devil Made Me Do It.

This one is called "The Kiss of Ornias," and it is about a personal trainer who recieved a very special power that allows him to better help his clients with their excess weight... Of course, this is FF, so you know that it backfires on him, right? smiley

It will take me a little while to move all the chapters over (and then correct the spelling mistakes, etc. lol!), so thanks for your patience.

Thanks for reading!
3 weeks

Beatlemasterkingkong:
I often find myself most creative right after a stressful event where my mind is focused enough but not disoriented.

Regardless, I've been greatly enjoying your stories and look forward to reading the next one. And on a personal note I hope your life gets a little easier and you make it through this rough patch. 😁

Thank you so much! And thanks for the kind thoughts. I am working things out, and I am grateful to have people in my life that love and support me. smiley
1 month

Letters And Numbers:
Totally on board with this. There’s a weird middle ground where I feel like I can get my creativity out easily. Sometimes it’s easy to dig into sadness or anxiety and mine a bunch of good stuff, and the writing is effortless. But if you’re too down, it swings back the other way.

Interesting topic and I’m going to check out your stories!

That's a good point - when you're in the center of the suffering, I couldn't manage being creative. It takes some amount of composure to actually turn that energy into something.

I just read your Desert Promise and it was just great. You are a really talented writer! A lot of great scenes with such a beautifully romantic couple. It is great!
1 month

Hi everyone, I just finished posting a short story called "Fat for a Day" which is one of several I've written recently, all with a theme of people being tricked or manipulated into gaining weight.

I'm treating them like an anthology series, which I've called "The Devil Made Me Do It," for reasons that become pretty obvious if you read the story, lol.

In the last month I've been really prolific in writing, which is unusual for me. My dive into writing has been a result of something other tough stuff going on in my personal life. It's nothing too serious (not life threatening or anything), but I am going to have a bit of a journey ahead of me.

I wanted to share this because, not only has being creative through writing been a positive outlet for me, but also I am finding that strife seems to be inspiring me. This is something I found fascinating as I've looked at my own creative process. It makes me wonder if being happy/content takes the gas out of my creative engine? Like, why write if you can just do something light and fun, you know?

I'd be interested in how other writers feel about the connection between mood and creativity.
1 month

Emily became a fat artist

I really miss seeing Emily's artwork. I am very sad to see that she has left the community, and I feel we are all the worse off from having lost her and her work. smiley
1 month

Fanfiction

I have a fanfic post here I've been adding to for a couple of years now! It's based on Spider-Man, or rather Peter Parker.

I posted it here because it's so heavily focused on weight gain, I figured casual comic readers would not be interested, lol. There is actually very little reference to the plots and behaviours of the source material. Basically I just took the characters and turned it into a sub/dom weight gain fiction!

Is it fan-fic or fat-fic? I am not really sure anymore. smiley
2 months
12345   loading