Bbw or wg comic books

Thank you for the suggestions - they have all been great!

I reached out to Fatgirl33 (Brenda) who does the Ponderous Woman. She is a really nice person, very friendly, and we have been chatting via email for weeks about just storytelling in general. We've discussed collaborating on an illistrated story which is very exciting for me!

I suggested to her that she should join FF. She said she would think about it. smiley
2 years

Too fat to masturbate / orgasm denial stories

The story I've been working on (forever, lol) is going to get there... "Peter Parker: Porker" is kind fo a weight gain fan-fic. I just posted chapter 14 (I think) and there's probably 5 or 6 more to go.
2 years

Anyone get excited about knowing you're gonna get told how fat you are?

WideJuan76:
As far as family/friends and strangers, if they are not on board with my fatness or any that I may add then I just won't deal with them. I don't pay attention to someone who doesn't know me says about my fatness.

This was the biggest change I needed to make to the programming in my brain. It was not easy for me to get to that point and just be comfortable in my body and push back against what others criticised, particularly family.

But I got there and understood in my heart (it's easier to understand in your brain - it's the heart that takes work!) that fatness has no moral virtues associated with it, I could push away those criticisms that there was something wrong with me for being fat. That was key in not just accepting my fat body, but enjoying it!
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

daj462:
Yes, you can find her on Deviantart.com under Fatgirl33. She has postings from this year.

Thank you!
2 years

Anyone get excited about knowing you're gonna get told how fat you are?

mmiilk:
Does anyone else look foward to being weighed at the doctors office?

I just hate going to see the doctor in general, lol! But now that I have a less judgemental, less anti-fat doctor, it is much more pleasant. But I don't get a thrill out of it.

Being told how fat I've got being a turn on totally depends on the person. If it's my partner, or friends who are sympathetic it can be fun. It is nice when you know they mean it in a kind way.

With family and strangers it's usually mentioned in a negative and judgemental way, so not so nice.
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

I recently discovered this comic book online (it's old based on the author's notes):

ponderouswoman.thecomicseries.com/

Is anyone else familiar with the Ponderous Woman? And can anyone recommend any similar comic books like this and Craving Control?
2 years

The male fupa is my favorite!

WideJuan76:
I didn't have a reference until I gained into the mid three hundreds and that is when the shrinkage came and was overwhelming because I didn't know how we would have sex but she taught me that some women feel pleased pleasing their men especially with a fupa so I know everything about this.

This is a very interesting topic. I love my fupa, but I can see it is different for guys.

You got to be very big, I think, yes? Did you ever get to the point your fupa covered your penis completely?
2 years

Toronto meet-up post covid19?

My partner and I would love to meet up.
2 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

P4r4dox:
A tale for kids, not Hansel and Grettel but very similar and in spanish. There was a witch in that tale too.

I always gravitated toward chubby and fat bodies, as long as I can remember. I loved big bellies when I was a kid. But it was the Hansel & Gretel tale that I think really was my first indicator that I liked the idea of someone gaining, getting fatter, etc.

I also saw a couple of movies when I was a young teen, the original Hairspray which starred a young, fat Ricki Lake. I swooned over her. Around the same time I saw a TV movie she did called Babycakes that was kind of a pro-acceptance story, and she was even fatter by then. I watched that VHS recording a lot, lol!
3 years

When did you start to waddle?

Question for the fatties who started out small - when did you (or someone else) notice that you started to waddle? I am curious how different people experience it.
Just recently my girlfriend commented that I waddled. Now, I don't normally waddle, it was just a few steps, an isolated incident - and I am not *that* big (about 275 lbs).
I know an ex of mine had a constant waddle at 350 lbs, but a previous ex wasn't really waddling at all and he was well over 400 lbs, so it is not just a size thing. It's got something to do with how you carry your weight, your build, and maybe your fitness too.
3 years
12345   loading