Your first fupa (graphic?)

IDontLikeSpidersAndSnakes:
I had never given FUPAs much thought, but when I met K's, wow. It was an appendage! It was soft and mushy and felt good in my hand and nice to lick and she liked me to do it often. I obliged as always, both my hands grabbing the rolls and layers of fat on her stomach as I bathed her.

Now I notice FUPAs on every model I look at and it's a super-hot and stimulating visual. There is so much to get to know about a superbig partner's body, they are all so unique and drive me nutz.

Boobs and bellies and butts get a lot of notice in our community, but I am a really big lover of fupas - on both male and female genitalia. In my experience, on my partners it has been the softest fat on their whole body. Just magical!

My other favorite and underrated part is fat, fluffy arms, but that is a topic for another post. smiley
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

WideJuan76:
She used it her benefit because she knew that I knew that she was in control of how I released myself because I couldn't sexually release without her help. It was playfully sadistic. Lol

Oh yes, it is like the ultimate in domination and submission! And the aspect of having allowed yourself to grow into that position is just so tantalizing... I love it!
3 years

The awareness you gain once you have arrived as a fat person.....

WideJuan76:
With the apron came new sensations but with it came a new problem; the fupa and the fat covering my private area made sex difficult because now we both were considered superobese but she made these cute little shirts that would say: "Can she find it ?" in which it was a little joke of our that as I got around four fifty she would joke about how she couldn't find my penis during sex. At first, I was mortified but eventually I got used to it because she said that I was the first male who had his own carry on fat chastity belt.

Thank sounds like such a wonderful experience, and I am so happy you got to enjoy it! But, unf, that comment about the chastity belt... wow... I think I need a cold shower! smiley
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

WideJuan76:
My stomach has always been a problem area for me since my days as a football player but when I got with my ex and she took my down the rabbit hole called Feederism; it has morphed tremendously and to go from one extreme to other is a quirky experience. I went from a ball belly to a hanging gut and the fat I gained was extra squishy due to all of th subcutaneous fat that I agreed that I would gain due to her wanting to be my feeder to the point I surpassed her. Not only did I develop a hanging fat apron; the fat in my hip, thighs and crotch area grew tremendously so once you lay back and can't see past your gut to then dig your member out; I knew then that I was in a territory of extreme obesity but I knew that one day if I kept this up that I might be one of the people on My 600 Pound Life and that turned her completely on but scared me because sexually I was completely dependent on her to get me off and she would use it to her advantage. She had a reward system that if I didn't eat what she gave me then I would not "get off" if she had anything to do with it. Lol.šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½

This totally sounds like my dream dom/sub situation - I love it!
3 years

My husband has this fetish and i hate it!

Depression7:
I donā€™t even know what Iā€™m hoping to get out of posting here. Let me start by saying I want NOTHING to do with a feeding lifestyle. If you are a couple who is into it and itā€™s not one person trying to convince another to partake, then honestly no judgement whatsoever. And bravo to the women who own that body positivity. However I am a woman who has been insecure about myself and my weight my entire life. Iā€™ve always been just a little bit chubby. Iā€™ve always had struggles with food. Always had anxiety and depression in some form as far as I can remember. And I have even suffered from eating disorders.

Well probably about 10 years ago (or maybe even more) I snooped on my husbands phone (also have trust issues) and I found this forum and other feeder and BBW fetish sites. And while a little disturbed I was okay with it at first because he wasnā€™t texting other women, he wasnā€™t cheating, and he wasnā€™t looking at women who I considered to be perfect body types that I would never achieve. Plus I had my own fantasies that he didnā€™t know about... itā€™s cool we all have our thing right? Nbd.

The only things that kind of bothered me was when I read articles like ā€œhow to convince my girlfriend to let me feed herā€ or ā€œhow to feed my wife against her willā€ because I wanted NO part in any of this fantasy. I did not and do not ever want my husband to look at me as a fat fetish. And even when he tells me that he likes my body when I gain weight, it makes me highly uncomfortable and I donā€™t like it!

Cut to 2 kids and 80 lbs later, I am about 230 lbs and MISERABLE. I never want to have sex or even change in front of my husband of 12 years, because I donā€™t like him looking at me like that. Keep in mind he has no idea that I know about his fetish. And I am totally cool with him looking at other women if that turns him on, but to me, I am insecure and I hate the way I look right now. Other BBW women are beautiful to me- when they are confident and own it. I get why he would be turned on by that. But to me, I feel ugly and fat and just so sad and defeated. And the fact that he LIKES it and is turned on by it makes me hate and resent him.

Recently I have found photos on his phone of myself where I look disgusting. And he crops me out. Crops out my face in photos where I have a double chin. Photos of me when I was 80 lbs thinner next to photos of me now.

And my anxiety and depression is really at an all time high as Iā€™m the heaviest I have ever been in my life (not a coincidence- I overeat because Iā€™m depressed/ Iā€™m depressed because I overeat) and I just feel helpless like I canā€™t stop. And he tries to pretend like he wants to encourage me to be healthier but I know he doesnā€™t. It makes me want to starve myself honestly, and then when I try to, I end up binge eating because I just canā€™t stop.

I spent hours this morning crying after he left the house because of the way all this makes me feel. And I donā€™t know what to do or why Iā€™m telling the group of people who have this very same fetish.

Maybe Iā€™m hoping to get advice from someone like him... would you continue encouraging this lifestyle knowing it made your spouse miserable? Should I be honest and tell him I know everything?

Thanks for listening.

Well, the original poster has apparently deleted their account and will likely not see my reply. But for anyone else who might read it who might be helped by it, I thought I would respond.
I don't think this is about your husband's fetish/attraction - certainly you need to air that stuff out with your partner, set boundaries, etc. But we all have our individual fantasies, and you can't ask someone not to fantasize about something, but you can establish clear limits about how it can be present (or not) in your lives. It didn't sounds like he was being unfaithful, and to the best I can tell from what was stated here, he's not trying to manipulate you. (If he was, without your permission, that is a problem!).
I think the bigger issue here is how you feel about yourself. When I read how you feel about your body, it really struck home with me. I felt the same way about myself. I was an FA and a feeder, but as my weight climbed to 150 lbs and then 170 lbs, I felt so crappy about myself. I went to the gym, punished myself, felt guilty and anxious about myself. Tied in with some other stuff (the end of a long term relationship, depression, anxiety, etc.) I sought councelling and for a time was even on meds. My unhappiness related to my body and weight was not just about weight - it was about how I felt about myself. I had to learn how I was doing things to make me happy that, well, weren't making me happy. Though councelling I started to get in tune with myself to recognize, oh hey, THIS makes me happy, not THAT. And along that path, I started to come to grips with my own body and love it a little more, even though I've
3 years

Skinny people who became fat?

A year ago I was 150 lbs, and I thought that was fat, having started around 135. I weighed myself last night and was 208, so I guess I might be considered fat now?
4 years

Pushers vs. letting goers

AskDrFeeder:
Letting Goer: You have a good appetite and simply allowing yourself to eat all you want is sufficient to gain.

This was my experience, plus potentially just getting older. I suspect as I near 40 my metabolism is slowing naturally.

Having spent my adulthood being used to maintaining my weight thru expercise, when life/work/etc. just started to get in the way and I ended up putting on some pounds, it kind of spiralled out of control. I wasn't making it to the gym, and eating comfort food due to stress, and this would make me feel guilty. This in turn stressed me even more, and started creating anxiety.

I finally gave up the gym membership after having not attended in 4 or 5 months! And then I just gave myself permission to eat what I wanted, just relax and enjoy. No stress.

I haven't tried to purposefully gain an ounce, but just accept the body I am in and enjoy it for what it is.
4 years

Fuzzy or nah?

Smooooooth. Everywhere, preferably. smiley
4 years

Dimensions weight room

Thank you! These are an incredible resource. There is something about having a "curated" list of stories (perhaps they were even subject to editing at one time, by the librarian?) that is very nice. It assured a certain level of quality, and some of these stories remain among the best I have read online!
4 years
2345   loading