Cake shake help

van:
You can use any cake mix and even brownie mix. I can't imagine having a cake shake before a meal though lol. It sits in your gut like a lead brick

Makashore:
I was confused because ive head a cake shake before and i didnt feel the sitting in your gut like a brick feeling at all. maybe things willl be different this time though who knows

justforfun10:
i felt the same way. was very underwhelming. also too sweet. i could not chug it fast enough.

Exactly what i felt! I still have my suspicions that it might be because of the type of cake mix we use? Or maybe its the way we prepare it? Or maybe its just us lol. But i am sure theres something odd here.
4 years

Coke and mentos bloat, risks?

Rez13:
There are virtually no risks with a coke and mentos bloat.
It's no more dangerous than drinking soda alone.

And there's a pretty good reason for that.

The physical reaction that takes place when you drop a mentos into a bottle of soda can not take place within the human stomach.

Said reaction, which is called "nucleation", is caused by the pitted shell of the mentos providing a place for bubbles to rapidly form, in the otherwise smooth plastic bottle.
Once you've drank the soda, the carbondioxide has already started to separate from the soda.
And swallowing a mentos does nothing to hasten that effect.

Any sensation of feeling any more bloated than you would be, from simply drinking soda, is just a placebo.

That said, there is a silver lining here.
Since the coke and mentos reaction never creates gas, and only releases what's already there, you never needed mentos anyway.
All of that carbon dioxide will still be released into your stomach.
And if you can keep yourself from burping it back up, you'll get just as bloated with soda alone as you could have hoped for from a coke and mentos reaction.

I strongly disagree. I have drank an entire coke bottle and also done coke+mentos and can say that adding mentos helps hasten the reaction. I have also tried this with one of my best friends who has a weaker, smaller stomach than mine and almost puked while burping often while i could hold the gas in. Therefore my conclusion is that it works.
4 years

How to inflate yourself with yeast

A guy said he mixed it with water and sugar and then swallowed it. After consumption he put his paptop on his belly to provide extra heat to the yeast. He said it was a nice and intense bloat. However, I STRONGLY suggest you refrain from truing this bloat. As mentioned above you can end up getting a really bad yeast infection which is not worth it at all. Not when there are many other effective bloating techniques.
4 years

Subliminals

So do subliminals actually work? Or are they effective only because of the placebo effect?
4 years

Cake shake help

van:
You can use any cake mix and even brownie mix. I can't imagine having a cake shake before a meal though lol. It sits in your gut like a lead brick

I was confused because ive head a cake shake before and i didnt feel the sitting in your gut like a brick feeling at all. maybe things willl be different this time though who knows
4 years

Cake shake help

Ive been seeing people talking about cake shakes to clog up your system before stuffing sessions. The one particular one ive been seeing mentioned is betty corker yellow cake mix and sadly i dont have that available where i live. Yellow cake isnt even a thing here its just either normal or chocolate etc. So i was wondering will any cake mix do? Or should i be looking for some specific ones?
4 years

Consuming butter

happycamper:
Much better to drink extra virgin olive oil. Great for your heart, great for your, well...everything. Also packed with calories. The only issue is how much your body can process. If you chug it like coke your poor digestive tract is going to have a bad time. You'll possibly have to experiment to see how much your body can handle (which likely goes for butter too).

becomingoverweight:
You'd have to emulsify it to digest it better.

How can one emulsify olive oil? Is there an effective method that i can perform at home?
4 years

Consuming butter

I was thinking about consuming pure butter for the calories (probably drinking some molten butter or dipping bread into it sounds like the best way around it). My question is would it be effective? Would it affect my general health too badly? Thanks in advance smiley
4 years

Food coma

Ive seen some people talk about �food coma� on a feederism social media app and after looming into it realised ive never had one eventhough ive been painfully stuffed several times before. Could be that i am not able to get into a food coma or am i just not stuffing myself enough?
4 years

Reaching your limit

Ill try the swallowing air thing and see if it works for me since it seems very controversial according to the research i did. Soda should work too. Ive read somewhere that dier coke and kentos can get you huge as well and im eager to try it. Thanks a lot!
4 years
12   loading