Advice for accepting fetish?

Angelhoney:
I have accepted my fetish a lot this yr, and have had more healthy convos about it with my boyfriend. He’s accepting of it, but not into it sexually.

I have gained a little weight recently and it’s constantly on my mind. I find it very hot and I love the weight but part of myself hates myself for “letting myself go”. I’ve always been skinny my whole life, and have had a sort of inner fat phobia. I find fat bodies very beautiful but judge myself harshly for seeing it on myself.

How do I stop caring what others think? I feel like I need to see a sex therapist from all the fat phobia my mother raised me with.

Letters And Numbers:
Maybe this is a dumb idea, but what about having something like professional boudoir photos taken of you? The excuse could be as a gift to him, but it would also be a confidence boosting thing for you? Or even a professional holiday photo shoot with the two of you? But I bang the therapy drum pretty loud. I think it’s good for everyone.

That is not a bad idea. I’ve been in nude photoshoots I’ve starved myself over. I haven’t modeled in a couple years and I think it would be a body positive confidence boost. Thank you for the advice!
4 months

Advice for accepting fetish?

I have accepted my fetish a lot this yr, and have had more healthy convos about it with my boyfriend. He’s accepting of it, but not into it sexually.

I have gained a little weight recently and it’s constantly on my mind. I find it very hot and I love the weight but part of myself hates myself for “letting myself go”. I’ve always been skinny my whole life, and have had a sort of inner fat phobia. I find fat bodies very beautiful but judge myself harshly for seeing it on myself.

How do I stop caring what others think? I feel like I need to see a sex therapist from all the fat phobia my mother raised me with.
4 months

When did you first start padding?

I used to do it all the time when I was a kid but I totally forgot about it until I stumbled across this forum, I’m definitely going to try it again sometime haha
4 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

Definitely, lots of times when my ex would complain about weight gain it’d be a turn on. It would just suck because I knew she disliked it
4 years

Advice? taking the plunge due to necessary medication. trying to mentally prepare.

Honestly with your friend you could innocently confide in her that you’ve always wanted to gain a bit more weight, and I think she’d get the hint
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I’ve known ever since I was a little kid, I would stuff pillows under my dress and fantasize about being force fed. I think it has much to do with my mom being very restrictive of my diet, she never let me eat candy or junk food as a kid or teenager.
4 years

Anyone else love sneaking food?

My mom is soo watchful of my weight and what I eat so I always have to sneak food. It's fun to go on an unhealthy binge and then eat her healthy dinner later like I didn't just stuff myself an hour ago. The sad part is that it makes it harder to gain weight
4 years