Feederism meet up london?

Best advice from organising events in the past is that someone...anyone... needs to pick a date and run with it.

People may bail and some will still be up for it, but pick a date and location. Maybe best to keep it quite casual, day time park and picnic meet up. Drinks or even dinner somewhere... depending on the number dinner might be awkward due to making reservations etc...

Might also be worth setting up a group on kik or another chap application so people can join and keep in touch!

Good luck and hope you all have a fab time!
3 weeks

Feederism meet up london?

Hope this goes ahead! Bit far for me to travel unfortunately, but have fun everyone!
1 month

Bbw events uk

Well I always suggest Manchester, but Liverpool or Chester could also be nice!
4 months

Bbw events uk

Calfrase17:
Surely it cant be hard to organise a event up north and one down south then a national one after that... X

Yeah go for it. If you're organising an event up north then I'd come to that.
4 months

I am starting to make videos give me your best tips....

Weighing and measuring videos are always good.

But what a lot fo folks do when making videos, is they remain silent. It's always nice to hear about what your thinking about your body, tell us about fat and your jiggles and make it tangible for those viewing.
5 months

20 years of ff

C00kie:
I'm with you Oddball545, I'm feeling a tad old myself!

First joined in 2008, deleted and remade the account a few times but always the same name! There's still some long standing members I see about the place and its great to have people who have stayed / come back to the site over the years!

Happy Birthday FF!!!

We should all eat cake to celebrate!

Oddball454:
I remember you, I have met you! I think one of the meet ups in London some 13 to 15 years ago....

I've been to a few London meet up's back in the day, so very likely we have met! Apologies for the rubbish memory on my part... that will be the old age haha! But yay for old timers!
6 months

20 years of ff

I'm with you Oddball545, I'm feeling a tad old myself!

First joined in 2008, deleted and remade the account a few times but always the same name! There's still some long standing members I see about the place and its great to have people who have stayed / come back to the site over the years!

Happy Birthday FF!!!

We should all eat cake to celebrate!
6 months

Bbw events uk

Decipher:
But, if you attend as an admirer being called "the lowest of the lowest" in that automatic E-mail, I strongly believe, I'm not welcome at their events. Those words, "the lowest of the lowest" hit me deeply.

I completely understand why you would feel hurt and unwelcome with language like that.

I think the organisers are coming from a good place. Not wanting potentially vulnerable folks being fetishised in an environment that is supposed to be non judgemental and fun.

Just a shame that they are judging fat admirers. I can only assume they have had some instances where people have displayed some sort of predatory behaviour, and made others feel uncomfortable, which goes against the atmosphere they are trying to create. So as a catch all to protect their guests they have tarred all FA's with the same brush.

Honestly though, I have seen FA's and Feeders who are members of this site, and past members (that have attended the FF Halloween events) in the photo gallery of the Club Indulge event section on the site. So it's not that you're not welcome, more like they are trying to set a precedent for the type of behaviour they expect when attending an event.

For what it's worth, having a preference or even engaging with Feedism does not make you or anyone the 'lowest of the low'. But unfortunately some folks do take advantage of others and give the kink / fetish a bad name.
7 months

Bbw events uk

I long for a UK event! I've tried to organise small get togethers with no real success, and the only events I can see are Club Indulge. Also events are mainly based in London but they do venture out occasionally to other parts of UK for us northern folk.

Miss Otis one of the administrators (Many many years ago now) helped to organise some FF Halloween events, but we've not done that in forever.

I organised a Birmingham event probably over 10 years ago now which was just a trip to Cadbury and a dinner out, so not really a party set up. But again trying to organise something similar has proved difficult, but maybe I will give it another go, or maybe you would be up for organising a meet up. Nothing stopping anyone form planning an event really.

Big Girls Paradise who did events in London / Manchester and the beauty pageant for BBW's went bust. I believe there were lots of issues with the organiser, which we won't go into.

Biggies also disappeared which was a club evening in London. Not sure what happened with this one tbh but it is sorely missed.

Club Indulge really does seem to be the only place at the moment catering to the market. I've not actually attended an Indulge get together yet so not sure what they are like but the pictures look fun. Sorry to hear that you were made to feel unwelcome, especially via an automated email.

I know on the website they do make it clear that it is a safe space for plus size folk to just enjoy being plus size without any fetish or kink stuff involved. From the website...

We have a strict 'No Creeps' policy, but we get that the plus size dating scene is small and toxic. So any so-called 'admirers' must understand their admittance is a privilege not a right. At best they are barely tolerated, and any creepy behaviour will be swiftly dealt with, both on-line and at events. Chucking creepy men out is our favourite part!)

But if that's what is worrying you, then don't because I have seen plenty of folks from the scene in the UK that identify as admirers, encouragers and feeders that are in the photo galleries and attend these events regularly.

Just attend have fun and enjoy yourself and see it as a night out and not a kink event. I am sure you will be fine!

Maybe others who have been to Club Indulge can give a better idea of what it's like to make you feel more welcome and comfortable attending. On their site they do say everyone who attends is very friendly and people who are on their own are usually quick to make friends. So it seems like a good night out!
7 months

Any experience with wooplus?

I recently joined Wooplus, just to check it out as I actually hadn't heard of it before *totally out of the loop*.

Platform seems to be ok, easy to use and search for people. But have to say the interactions I have had, left a lot to be desired. That's just my experience in the past week of making an account, and tbh I'm not sure dating apps are for me so likely to delete it. But don't let that deter you. I think it's best to try things and feel it out for yourself, what works for some may not work for others!

Good Luck!
7 months
12345   loading