Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
It seems that some search criteria are being applied to the page, which is why it's showing no results under some sections. This this may be either due to page caching, cookies or a search issue.

Cache - Try clearing out your browser cache, on iPhone go to Settings -> Sarafi -> Clear History and Website Data.

Cookie - Clear your browser cookies for fantasyfeeder.com

Search - Navigate directly to the page fantasyfeeder.com/stories/weight-gain, click 'Search' and make sure all the default options are selected (in orther words, it's not searching on anything).

Letters And Numbers:
Clearing the cache worked!

However!

Now when I go into My Profile, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Traits\ProfileCover::fantAccessOwnerExclude() must be protected (as in class Fant\Controller\Functions) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/ProfilesMember.php on line 33

Still on iOS/Safari

This was unfortunately a site wide issue but should now be fixed! Cheers!

c00kie
FF Team
3 days

New realization

All posts removed - please respond in the spirit in which the OG post is meant.
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

2seatsalways:
Problem still exists and now on PC this issue is happening. Videos will not load at all.

Video playback not working is a separate issue, and there was a problem over the weekend which has since been fixed, so you will be able to view videos now.

Thumbnails are displaying for me on both mobile and desktop and we've not had any other members get in touch about issues with video thumbnails not displaying. It's difficult to diagnose the problem when we can't replicate the issue users are experiencing, but I will highlight this with hiccupx again.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

c00kie
FF Team
1 week

Messages not working

Hi folks, this should be back to normal in a few minuets as were uploading a fix currently.

Apologies for how long this took, but we did need to stop for the night and come back with fresh eyes.

Please remember as we are based in the UK there is a time difference for when the site can be worked on. While it's still day time for most of you it's definitely time for bed here. But we will always try to fix things asap which is usually same day in most instances.

Thanks for your understanding.

c00kie
FF Team
3 weeks

Messages not working

Hi folks,

Thanks for making a thread about this. We are aware of the issue and working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

Please bear with us and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Hopefully we will have an update for you soon.

Thank you!
c00kie
FF Team
3 weeks

Thread readability: deleted posts

Thank you for the suggestion, I will highlight this with hiccupx to see if this is something we can introduce.

FF Team
1 month

How to post image in forum?

SquishMaster:
Is the bbcode something that you get when you upload an image to your profile?

BBCode is just a way to format your text and posts in the forums. You don't need to have an image uploaded to your profile to access it.

There's a short guide on how to use it here:

fantasyfeeder.com/articles/view

All you need is the image url to use the [img] [/img] BBCode tags

Again the easiest way to upload an image to the forums is to make a post, then use the image attachment button. So on your post above mine.... click on the camera icon at the bottom left (inbetween edit and delete). This will open an upload form, select your image and it will add it to the forum post.
1 month

How to post image in forum?

You can use the BB Code and use [img] [/img] tags to upload an image using the url.

Another way is to use the attachment option if you have the images saved to your device. You need to make the post first and then go back to your post in the forum and you will see icons in the bottom right of your post where you can edit (pencil icon) upload a photo as attachment (camera icon) or delete your post (bin icon), click the camera icon and use the file browser to upload your chosen image.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
1 month

Profiles

Hi Edddde,

Just as Munchies has said, when the message ' no content' appears it means that the profiles or content is not viewable. This can be because it has been temporarily removed by an admin or because it has been deleted by the user.

This is something we plan on updating as this does cause confusion for our members. as they believe its an issue with their account. For example rather than the error message saying 'No Content' when trying to view a profile that's been removed by admin. The message would say something like ' This profile is currently unavailable to view'.

I am just going to move this to the feedback and improvement forum as it is better placed there.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 month
12345   loading