How to post image in forum?

SquishMaster:
Is the bbcode something that you get when you upload an image to your profile?

BBCode is just a way to format your text and posts in the forums. You don't need to have an image uploaded to your profile to access it.

There's a short guide on how to use it here:

fantasyfeeder.com/articles/view

All you need is the image url to use the [img] [/img] BBCode tags

Again the easiest way to upload an image to the forums is to make a post, then use the image attachment button. So on your post above mine.... click on the camera icon at the bottom left (inbetween edit and delete). This will open an upload form, select your image and it will add it to the forum post.
1 month

How to post image in forum?

You can use the BB Code and use [img] [/img] tags to upload an image using the url.

Another way is to use the attachment option if you have the images saved to your device. You need to make the post first and then go back to your post in the forum and you will see icons in the bottom right of your post where you can edit (pencil icon) upload a photo as attachment (camera icon) or delete your post (bin icon), click the camera icon and use the file browser to upload your chosen image.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Profiles

Hi Edddde,

Just as Munchies has said, when the message ' no content' appears it means that the profiles or content is not viewable. This can be because it has been temporarily removed by an admin or because it has been deleted by the user.

This is something we plan on updating as this does cause confusion for our members. as they believe its an issue with their account. For example rather than the error message saying 'No Content' when trying to view a profile that's been removed by admin. The message would say something like ' This profile is currently unavailable to view'.

I am just going to move this to the feedback and improvement forum as it is better placed there.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Video chat

This is actually something we are working on, so watch this space!

c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Top frame unlocked?

FF Team:
Hi Letter And Numbers,

Apologies for the late reply. This isn't an intentional UI / UX update. This is a bug from an update. I have highlighted with hiccupx who will look into this and get it field asap.

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team

Munchies:
The good news is that the top bar is locked again. The bad news is that it appears to just overlay on the top of the screen. This means that when you scroll to the top of the page, it cuts off things at the very top.

Letters And Numbers:
It seems to work fine for me, at least with the forum.

Munchies:
It might be because I'm on mobile. It seems to be fine on desktop.

Hi Munchies,

I have done testing on mobile and I'm not experiencing any issues. The top panel is now locked and it doesn't appear to be cutting off any information. If you are still experiencing issues, could you please let us know the device (model / make) and browser you are using so we can test this.

Thank you.
c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Top frame unlocked?

Hi Letter And Numbers,

Apologies for the late reply. This isn't an intentional UI / UX update. This is a bug from an update. I have highlighted with hiccupx who will look into this and get it field asap.

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Do you have any rss feed links on the site

Hi,

We don't have an RSS feed on the site. Apologies about that.

c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Consequences

Hi,

It sounds like the author has deleted there FF account. When an account is deleted all content and details are removed from the site.

This is always unfortunate especially when we lose members or content that we have become fond of.

The story could be on other content sites, so it might still be online, and other fans of the author or story may be able to help with this.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
2 months

Is this site shutting down?

Angiefoodcake:
Whenever I use the internet at home. I keep getting redirected to Google. But it's doing fine on my mobile wifi. Has anyone had this issue?

Hi Angiefoodcake,

Thanks for reaching out. As hiccupx mentioned it sounds like an IP ban has been placed on your account.

However I have checked your account and there are no warnings or ban issued. I can see your account is only 1 day old, so I am wondering if you had an older alternative account?

If you can provide the username for this I can take another look and we can get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
3 months

Meal of the month

We are planning to update our articles section and bring this more up to date as it has not been looked at or updated for a very long time. Not sure if we would look o bring back meal of the month, but it could be a very good forum thread for members to participate in and make suggestions for tasty, fattening meals.

c00kie
FF Team
3 months
12345   loading