How to have enjoyable casual sex?

I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️💔❤️

Massages may help with the touch starvedness that you are feeling.
1 year

Fakes

Munchies:
It's a group effort. Culture's what you make of it. You do what you can, where you can, and encourage others to join you.

As I said, the root of the issue is toxicity. It's not enough to be a decent person. You also have to push back against that behavior and encourage others to be better.
[/quote]

All of what you said and especially this part.

It’d also helpful if the moderators would shut down the misogynistic vitriol that comes at the women on this site. I know they already do a lot and it still deserves to be said.

The moderators have a lot more power than they exert. I feel like if they were really trying to shift the culture and make this a safer place for women to explore they’d remove the bad apples.
1 year

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

I have such a different journey than most people!

I didn’t get into this until the last 4/5 years and I’m 46.

I have pretty much always been fit or slim… and I think due to medical issues started gaining weight and I just embraced it!
1 year

I am confused

It’s nice to fulfill other’s needs just make sure you aren’t compromising yourself.

For me authenticity is my biggest priority… I do like to be teased but I have had partners that only worship me too. Because they’re being authentic and enthusiastic it’s still hella sexy!

It’s still fantastic!

And maybe you can tease in a sweet affectionate way? That’s how I tease the submissive boys I play with.

I like to tell them how cute they are when they pathetic drooling messes! But I say it sweetly and shower them with kisses.
1 year

I may have a weird case of body dysmorphia

I definitely step away and take breaks here and there.

I’ve been trying for a year to get over 250, highest I made it was like 245 but the last time I weighed myself a few weeks ago I was like 223. 😢

I try to remind myself that it’s supposed to be fun and enjoyable, not stressful!

I hope you will be kind to yourself and that you find the answers you need.
1 year

Why do all feedees want money?

TheWickedOne:

I spent a long time chatting and encouraging people for free, just for my pleasure, but I wasn't getting the kind of engagement I was looking for and often felt underappreciated.

My inbox was/has ALWAYS been flooded with people asking me to fatten them, what I thought of their bellies, what I would do to them etc.

It got to be overwhelming. I didn't have time to interact with these people for free, so I started offering paid teasing/encouraging/humiliation sessions.

When I started making content I felt like I was able to cover more ground and have a bigger impact on more people.

I'm good at what I do, I'm PASSIONATE about fattening people, I bring fantasies to life in unimaginable ways and have been into this fetish before I could even understand what most things in the world meant.

Yet, I still get shit for charging money for my time and services.

There's a lot of entitlement and antiquated takes that stifle growth here.

THIS THIS THIS

There’s nothing wrong for charging for something people want. Nothing.

Demand/supply.

And you should be fairly compensated when you pour time and resources into something.

Making content IS work. So many people fail to see that, they just want access to it.

It can be fun to make content people will enjoy but it still consumes a lot of time and resources. It’s very much work when you do it day in and day out.

If you are requesting content from someone it’s fair to expect to also compensate them fairly for their time.
1 year

Cuckolding my new discovered fetish

I’m into this from all sides of the coin since I’m a switch and a pervert.

I had a submissive partner that was a FA so much so that I’d go periods without letting him actually fuck me and he was only allowed to fuck my fat rolls, and please/worship me. I’d still have regular sex with my dominant partners.

And I’d love for a dominant partner to use me to cuckquean his skinny partner telling her how much better I feel, how much better I can take him etc

Or a dominant partner that would cuckquean me with a fit/skinny woman, because she’s tighter/hotter/more capable etc treating/fucking her with respect and only using me for the deviant nasty things a fit pretty woman would never subject herself to. I’d happily be the secret fat girlfriend.
1 year

Question for the big ones

Dutch bbw:
Comments that are a mixture, if that makes sense. Tell me how attractive I look with my fat pig body, how you love my lack of restraint when it comes to food. Mock me and laugh at me when I can't stop eating but make sure I notice it turns you on. I'm a whore, and a sow, but tell me in the sweetest voice.

THIS!!!

I love the dichotomy!

I have a play partner and when he is physically doing something humiliating and hurtful to me he’s so sweet about it.

When he’s doing nice things and making me feel good is when he gets mean.

It’s a fantastic technique, and keeps me on a loop of seeking physical pleasure or emotional pleasure but never getting both at the same time.
1 year

Mommy dommies and feederism

I’m not a feeder/FA but I do play with mommy domme dynamics.

I’m gonna guess this would be really difficult to find because even separate they seem to be really niche.

But anything is a possibility!
1 year

What is it you value (most) in a serious relationship?

Sharing a sense of humor is a HUGE priority to me. Even over kink and that’s saying a lot.

That my partners (I don’t do monogamy so I have multiple) are good humans with strong moral character. I need them to care about what’s happening outside of themselves. Compassion and kindness are essential to humanity, including our own.

Good communication and boundary skills. I require this to feel safe with someone.

All my partners must at least be kink friendly. I’m a deviant pervert and while I don’t need my partners to also be deviant they have to be cool with others being so.

One of my partners is pretty vanilla (he’s funny af tho) he just doesn’t care about kink and our relationship is wonderful, especially because he’s happy for me when I have good kinky outlets and that’s what counts. Tho I do prefer to share some kinks.

I’m not too worried about the outside, I love all types of bodies, it’s really about the person. A good size D is definitely a bonus but I don’t discriminate.
1 year
12345   loading