Strange fetishes related to fat.

gym bunnie:
[quote]fanedfox:
I find it arousing to just say the word FAT.

i agree - I rarely say it outlout, but I love hearing others say it. such a turn on hearing someone calling themselves fat, or being called fat by someone else. It's like a dirty word. its hot.

Same.

The one that really gets me tho is when someone says I have a fat pussy. I mean I like all my body parts being called fat and that one is my favorite.

The word saggy also has this affect. Combine them and I’m in heaven... fat saggy anything makes me so excited!
5 years

Sex with fat rolls.

Something that motivates me to get fatter is to be able to have fuckable rolls because I think it’s so hot.

I have a friend who fucks my belly button sometimes and it makes me so wet and excited. I love it.
5 years

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

alabamakmg:
Ive always thought its hot to watch a fat girl on her hands and knees, belly hanging down. I wonder if you made her do this and tracked how close her belly was to the floor. It�s seems to be particular shaming when confronted with actual numbers- weight, belly drop, arm circumference- all could be used against a woman.

All s fantasy, I�ve never been with a woman confident enough for this. I wonder if any of the female posters are confident enough in real life?

I have had a partner do these types of things to me IRL. I was incredibly 🔥🔥🔥 even tho sometimes he’d make me cry.

One time he put a pig snout on me and drove me around during the day with traffic around.

I’d say that was the awfullest most humiliating thing he’s done. He would often inspect me and jiggle me and make me wear clothes that were too small and say cruel things to me... it was wonderful.
5 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

About ten years ago I had a dramatic weight loss (not trying) and I felt so self conscious in such a small body... I went from like a 12/14 to a size 4/6...

I’ve gradually gained back weight but in the last couple years it really packed on and I was the heaviest I’ve ever been, 215lbs.

I really liked it, my bf at the time not so much. (We met when I was skinny) My previous boyfriends always liked when I was heavier so I knew it was a him issue and not a me issue.

I dumped him last year and now I am totally indulging myself.
5 years

Let’s make a short list of kinks we have

Being feed for the purpose of getting fat for the other person’s pleasure. Being told, I know you’re stuffed but eat some more so you can get fat for me. (Instant gush!)

Being called fat, but told I’m not fat enough.

Forced lactation/milking

Belly button fucking

Being made to wear clothes that are revealing or too small.

Pig play, being a pet

Forced orgasm

Cum play

Nipple and pussy pumping

Pussy stretching

Affectionate cruelty

Humiliation

So many things...
5 years
1112131415   loading