What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Super interesting story, and super relatable. Even before discovering sex, I found I had a fascination with fatness, fat people, and especially the process of becoming fat.

It felt like this really painful part of myself because it illicited so much self-judgement based on the opinions I saw of family, friends and society which demonised it. It definitely made me feel like there was something wrong with me for liking fatness, and once I discovered the sexual aspect of it when I became old enough, that judgement got even stronger, because I found it hard relating to other guy’s discussion of who they found attractive, etc.

I think today I have done a lot of inner work to accept myself more, become a bit more comfortable with this part of myself. I no longer think it’s something I should feel shame or guilt about, (in no small part due to websites like this one!!), and I was even able to discuss it with an ex girlfriend, but it’s definitely still something I’m not very open about in real life, and definitely makes dating more complicated.

I would be keen to hear more about what your day to day life is like at the moment when it comes to navigating romantic relationships, because it feels tricky when I have this kink, that a partner doesn’t share?
4 months

Looking for artists for a weight gain game

Good Day everyone,

I've been enjoying writing some stories recently, and have been thinking of other ways to create content for the community. I am a game developer by profession, and I would be interested in making a couple interactive weight gain games/ experiences.

I order to achieve this goal, I would need to work with an artist, let me know if you, or anyone you know may be interested in this kind of project!

Kind regards, Olympian
1 year