Did discussion

You should check out tulpa.info, theres a whole community around tulpas.
3 years

Apetamin?

HanSelo:
It's Cyproheptidine, a common (but old) antihistamine. It's prescription-only in the US, but here in the UK, we can buy it OTC. I've Apetamin and Tres Orix Forte (another brand, same thing) listed on Amazon Marketplace and eBay in the past.

I've experimented with it. You have to stick with it to get beyond the drowsiness (two to three days). In my experience it's very, very effective at boosting appetite.

Awesome, thank you!
3 years

Apetamin?

I've seen stories in passing about the supplement Apetamin and a lot of people say it seems to work for them. I've also seen articles saying its illegal to buy in the US. Does anyone have any deeper knowledge about Apetamin, its actual effects and how to find some/ find a substitute?
3 years

Friends

I'll jump in too, my kik is onlinepoaster
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

42.5 surprised its that high tbh
4 years

How big is your belly ?

My belly is 55% big!

You are above average. Depending on your age, this could be serious. Your big belly is hanging over your tight belt.
4 years

Nervous to embrace gaining

I've had the same thoughts, the conflict is super tough. But ultimately if it makes you happy enough you should go for it. It also helps if you have someone in your life who is supportive of your gaining, it makes it waaay easier to handle.
4 years
12   loading