What ya listening to?

Currently my fav find of the week is All I Need-Radiohead off the album In Rainbows smiley
5 months

Tips and tricks for someone with a fast metabolism?

Lilb04:
Thank y’all for the tips. Sorry I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to numbers I don’t know why. I would just want to enjoy it it’s just hard to make progress lol

Munchies:
The more you stress about it, the harder it will be for you. Weight gain is more than numbers or a data set. It's a lifestyle.

Remember everything you did to get in shape? It wasn't as easy as eating the right foods and doing the right exercises. It was a lifestyle change.

Well I guess it’s more like changing my habits and forcing myself to eat more until I get used to that smiley
1 year

Thank y’all for the tips. Sorry I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to numbers I don’t know why. I would just want to enjoy it it’s just hard to make progress lol
1 year

Lilb04:
I’ve tried a bit of calorie counting and making sure I hit my daily amounts plus an additional 600-1000 calories. It’s just if I stop at all I immediately lose it lmao. If I didn’t want to at least try and see what I’d be like with a bit of pudge I’d say I’m extremely lucky lmao

Munchies:
And how many calories are you burning a day?

Well just because of my job/working out I normally burn around 700-1100 depending on the day. I normally climb around 40 flights of stairs and lots of physical labor. Again none of this is ideal for that lmao but in the future once I change positions and whatnot I’d like to get some ideas on what to do.
1 year

I’ve tried a bit of calorie counting and making sure I hit my daily amounts plus an additional 600-1000 calories. It’s just if I stop at all I immediately lose it lmao. If I didn’t want to at least try and see what I’d be like with a bit of pudge I’d say I’m extremely lucky lmao
1 year

Hey y’all. I’ve been wanting to start venturing a bit into the gaining side of the fetish myself but I’ve been really struggling with maintaining weight. I can use products like mass gainer to gain 10 or so pounds in a month but after I stop it disappears rather quickly. I’d love to hear some tips from others who’ve ventured down this path already and use some of your tips to help me out a bit. Thanks smiley
1 year