Gaining while on insulin

Crazyfool:
I keep reading everywhere that insulin makes one gain weight. However, I am not. I do have some sugar spikes. Perhaps I should keep adjusting my doses? Whenever I check online they just mostly focus on how to lose weight while on insulin and navigating this information is getting progressively more cryptic. Does anyone in here have related resources they could point me towards?

Munchies:
If you value your ability to continue breathing, do not do this. Ever. You will end up getting sick and possibly losing weight through limb loss, dehydration due to frequent urination, or muscular atrophy.

If you want to gain while on insulin, you first need to make sure you are stable first. Once that's squared away, there are healthy ways you can gain, like eating more high-fat fish, nuts, or avocados. These are less likely to cause blood sugar instability than say donuts and ice cream.

Also they didn't specify if their insulin dependent (type 1) or insulin resistant (type 2)
That makes a big difference
3 weeks

Different colored user names.

Would it be possible to add the ability to change the color of your user name? Particularly in the chat rooms. It's a small detail but would add a lot to the customization of profiles. I understand it could be pretty hard to code but would be a fun little detail if possible to add
1 month

A do not disturb button.

I was thinking it would be nice to get a do not disturb button. For private chats. So if you don't want people messaging you you can switch private chats off. And just chill in the public chat rooms.
6 months

New chat room possiblity

I was thinking it would be a pretty good edition to the chat room I've we had a. Private invite only chat rooms.

It could also help bring the website more funds as this could be set to only premium members can host a room.
9 months

Chat glitches

FF Team:
Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us. Chat is due for an update and we are keeping tabs on the bugs and glitches users report to us. We do have a sticky thread about this in the feedback and suggestions forum. So we are aware of the ongoing issues and do intend to fix these in the next chat update.

If you have further info about the glitches you experience that would be helpful. What were you doing in chat when the issues occurred, where there any error messages? Any extra info you could provide would be helpful so we can pinpoint why these events are occurring.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

I do know one of the things that triggers the pm chat glitch. When switching between pms and general chat frequently you'll glitch into someone's private chat
10 months

Peanut butter challenge

PrimitiveDesires:
Interesting that it keeps you consistently bloated, is that a fiber related reaction?

Not sure.
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

Wrangler508:
Sounds awesome! Do you eat the peanut butter with anything or just straight out of the jar? What changes have you experienced, is it mostly soft fat?

Straight out of the jar. A small amount of soft fat. But its still too early to tell what the effects will be.
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

I've been eating 16oz of peanut butter every night for 2 weeks now. I'm now noticing small changes in how my body looks and am consistently bloated. I can now highly recommend trying this. I plan to keep going until at least the end of April
2 years

1000 calories an hour

Lots and lots of cheap $1 burritos
2 years

Best way to start gaining

I'm kinda in tr he same boat. I normally use gainer shakes and just keep mixing up what ones I use. But burnout steal creeps up
2 years
12345   loading