Is it fair to tell someone you’re into their size; even if you know they’re not happy

Its simple tell him you like him bigger. But you will help him lose weight. Relationships are about sacrifice and compromise. And his health is more important then a fetish he is not into.
2 years

Permanent belly changes through stuffing

Hedonistic_Purity:
Staying stretched full for days at a time also stretches out your intestines, which can stretch out your whole abdominal cavity. Over enough years and with enough stretching, your empty belly will look more saggy than it would if you weren't so stretched.

Also a good way to get intestinal blockage. Just be careful in this fetish
2 years

"what happens if you gain 300 pounds in one year" video

Wish there was someone who could help me do this to myself lol
2 years

I’m about to try a cake shake, i’m nervous

Ggggggg:
Yeah I tried for my first one I used half in half because I didn’t know what to expect, I put chocolate syrup in it and some candy of my choice and it was pretty good only made about a cup just to see if it was good but dang that bloats really good I think I’m gonna try again soon but with real heavy cream

Still use half and half with the cream. Makes it easier to drink
2 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

I've always wanted to be fat. Dont know why. Dont know what caused it. I've always liked the idea of growing bigger and bigger
2 years

Fried or flame broiled wings

Do you prefer deep fried or flame broiled buffalo wings
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

A more comfortable and effective option might be half and half or cream--it's easier to digest, has plenty of calories, and dairy fat apparently promotes healthier fat distribution (burns visceral and promotes subcutaneous).[/quote]

I'm going to be using it in addition to heavy cream
3 years

Dangerous gaining?

I have decided to try something to help my gaining. I'm going to try and drink at least a cup of conala oil a day. It has 880ish calories per serving. Plus other fats that promote weight gain. I know this is not the healthiest way. But does anyone know how dangerous it can get?
3 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

finickyfeedee:
The new aesthetic is nice but it is very glitchy on mobile. It is difficult to navigate the site because site elements overlap each other nonstop and make it difficult to read and/or click anything. I don’t think this is intentional. If the site can return to being functional then I’d have no problem with the update as far as I can tell, and I appreciate the hard work, but right now I don’t like the new design at all because it has broken the website.

A temporary fix is to refresh the page. But yes this is a bug I'm having problems with to. Hope they find a fix soon.
3 years

Lazer lipo everywhere except belly

becomingoverweight:
In that case, it might be possible to gain subcutaneous fat and have it transferred from other parts of your body to your belly.

amijustcurious:
I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to do that

Bellyfattener18:
This is very possibly true, though with fatness becoming increasingly normalised in society, such treatment might be available in the near future.[/quote]

It is possible but fat redistribution is one of the most dangerous types of plastic surgery.
3 years
12345   loading