How do you eat your pizza?

With gusto usually 🤣
6 months

How do you eat your pizza?

With gusto usually 🤣
6 months

Medical concerns

Going back to the topic at hand. Is there any practical advice anyone has for maintaining some health whilst gaining

Balanced diet is a good point

I run a pub so get little time to look after myself. I need to start though.

Anyone able to offer advice?
6 months

Favourite body part

For me in definitely the hang of a soft belly.

You can grab a handful and it's so soft and warm.

Im also a fan of breasts and moobs
1 year

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

There were so many shows with weight gain and fattening when I was younger and I suppose they all had an affect. I remember an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Hal fattens Lois by sneaking full fat versions of her diet stuff and mixes weight gain powder into her salad etc. That one always stuck with me.

I also remember the often mentioned Rugrats, Totally Spies, CKND, etc episodes. Also an episode of The Queens nose where a bully is fattened up.

They all added to it I think.
2 years

Hospitality and food workers

Hi all,

Just been thinking why I chose a career in catering and the though occurred, could part of it be my subconscious desire to feed people and give them pleasure from my food.

It's a bit of a chicken or the egg question but do any other hospitality, caterers, chefs or food workers think this may be why they go into it?
3 years

Pandemic weight gain terms

Fatness Fever could work.
3 years

Feedee has a partner

It's a very hard situation, but if your uncomfortable with the relationship, then you should end it.

I'm not sure what you are looking for but I doubt guilt was on your list
4 years

First public stuffing

Well done for overcoming your nerves. Sounds like you had a great time.
4 years

What is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?

Thumb in the belly button and grab to the underside of my belly. It feels great. You can even lead someone around like it
4 years
1234   loading