Roleplaying

I'm always happy to RP. Anyone interested, just drop me a message.
4 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Cornwall, UK here. Always happy to chat
4 years

Things to say to my fatty

Recently met a Dom you refers to me as a blimp of a man, Fatboy, and a few obscenities.

Regularly used the word blimp

I must admit, I quite enjoyed it
4 years

What movies have you watched recently?

Watched The Fugitive last night, it's a classic but a great film.
4 years

Feeder turning into feedee

Well I do now. You should write a story about it.
4 years

18 year old gainer guy

Welcome to the community.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I have always been big so as you learn to love yourself, I learnt to love fat.

I always saw the big girls at school and thought, they are who I want to be with. Soft, warm and cuddly. As I started liking fat more, gender seemed to pale into insignificance.

I remember my first experience of mutual gaining. After school a delightful and large girl, and I would get off at an earlier bus stop and go to the local shop, where we would buy crisps, pastries and chocolate. We would eat them on a park bench together and all the while I thought about her getting fatter. Occasionally the thought that I was getting fatter would crop up. I just found that hotter.
4 years

To those of you who grew up fat what was it like?

I think growing up as a fat kid you always stick out and that can be hard, especially if bullies find you an easy target. I think people react to it in different ways.

1. Become something of a wallflower and shy away.
2. Don't let the bullies win and be happy with who you are.

Fortunately it seems I took the later route. I surrounded myself with people who liked me and I didn't let the bullies in. I found unique and clever ways of dealing with bullies.

We all carry scars of our past. You can hide them or let the world see. Hiding makes others feel better but not you. Showing them may make you feel vulnerable but in the end you overcome it and live a life where you are comfortable with who you are.

That's my experience anyway.
4 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

If I wasn't part of this fetish before reading the last comment, I would be after.
Great stuff
4 years
1234   loading