What was the first wakening to your fetish?

PubBudd:
You have all stated reasons for me to be part of this community.

TV shows having a character gain weight is probably the main reason. The classic fairytale of hanzel and gretal is another.

ChubbychaseingVampire:
ya whats up with that? i mentioned it in another post. But i swear every TV show growing up had a expansion/weight gain epsoide. Some times i wonder if the artists them self's have our fetish. that our it was all by accident. But that dosen't sound right.

Maybe it's a conspiracy to make more fat loving peoplešŸ˜ worked in my casešŸ˜ˆ
4 years

Fat loveing songs

If you don't mind comedy or spoof songs, here are a few from YouTube:

Snack Street boys - I want a fat babe
Weird Al - Fat
- eat it
4 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

You have all stated reasons for me to be part of this community.

TV shows having a character gain weight is probably the main reason. The classic fairytale of hanzel and gretal is another.
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello everyone

Large guy here who likes larger people.

I'm always up for a chat or bit of Roleplay. I do work a lot so patience is appreciated.

Hit me up folks
4 years

Forced fattening and feminization

I think, if I get time I may write a story about all this. It's a real turn on
4 years

So how brits are on here?

I'm originly form Surrey but now live in Cornwall
4 years

Anyone know where i can see this wg episode?

I can tell you the episode was called Romeo and gouliette. If that helps it was episode 7
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

I think you can certainly fantasize about fattening someone without their consent but putting into practice is both difficult and I'm not sure it would provide the satisfaction of when they know you are fattening them.
4 years

I think iā€™m turning gay?!

I'm on Feabie and I have noticed that many of the girls are just trying to hit you up for money or food, but the guys are happy to talk about the fetish, roleplay etc without financial incentives.

I don't think all the girls on the site are after money but there are quite a few that are.
4 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

I am a 26 y o male and I'm up for RP.

I very open minded an don't mind the gender of the other party.

Message me with your idea and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

I don't use the chat function here but you can message me or I am on Feabie.
4 years
1234   loading