Best part of gaining?

I would love stretch marks! They would easily be seen, distorting my tattoos. I do hope I get a few soon.
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The accidental gainer (ex-jock)
You’ve always been a skinny/ athletic person, you’ve probably never even gave a second thought about being fat, but when it accidently happened something clicked inside you and you started to enjoy it very much. And when it happened it challenged all your pre conceived ideas about what’s sexy and what’s not even though you probably have struggled with it for a while. But now you love how your body has changed from fit to fat and you enjoy every aspect of it, you try to document the changes and measure your body every time you gain. Gaining for you is about the journey and witnessing all the subtle changes that happens with it, rather than just the result.
4 years

Forced fattening and feminization

Thanks. I shall have a look at the Noogleberry one
4 years

Best part of gaining?

Probably A and C, with a bit of B thrown in!
4 years

Forced feminization

I love wearing lingerie and female clothes and I often go out to music clubs dressed. I am feeding myself up to become a SSBBW
4 years

What do you like the most in gaining?

I love the side view of my belly and how it is getting bigger. It has the look of a pregnant belly at the moment. I'm hoping for it to turn into a hanging belly
4 years

Gay feeder looking for gainer

I would love to meet a feeder in England
4 years
12345   loading