Padding stories and videos

I have used a silicone "pregnancy belly" for years as a way to pad in public. The silicone is heavy and jiggly and makes for a very realistic looking huge potbelly.
My favorite thing to do is going out to eat while wearing it. There's a few restaurants and diners that I really like because their booths are fairly small and my belly gets smushed into the edge of the table. It's always fun when the waiter or waitress asks if you'd be more comfortable seated at a table instead. I really love desserts so after my meal I'll get seconds and sometimes a third. There's a denny's I usually go to and the waitresses know me and when I ask for a piece of cheesecake, they usually just bring me a double. I once had a waitress in a busy restaurant practically shout from a few tables away "you did say you wanted another piece of chocolate cake, right?" It was sooo embarrassing but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Eating like that quickly got me a real potbelly of my own but I still use it to add to my fat gut.
Wandering around malls is fun too. I usually grab some cookies from one of those great american cookie places and sit on a bench and people watch (more like get people watched by others lol). The looks I get are great.
3 years

Make your fat feel heavier

I applaud the creativity of some of you, but if you want to pad with something heavy and realistic, do yourself a favor and get a silicone belly used for pregnancy costumes and whatnot. You can get them on ebay.
3 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

It's getting really hard for me to bend over enough to put socks on- definitely turns me on.
3 years

Bingeing bartender

Next time tease him at the wendy's too! smiley
4 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

Mine is the old Winnie the pooh cartoon where he eats all of the rabbit's honey and gets stuck in the hole.

Oh, and the clip from the Simpson's where Homer is in hell's "ironic punishment division" and is on that machine that stuffs him full of donuts. They actually sell a toy based on that scene.
6 years

Eating in public, wearing tight clothing

There's a swimming hole near me I like to visit, well actually it's the whitewater center for the 1996 Olympics. On the weekends it's filled with rafters and kayakers, but on the weekdays the water is diverted for making electricity, turning the whole area into an amazing swimming hole.

Before I get there I make a quick stop at the Sonic drive-in for a burger. After that I get some fries and a hot fudge sundae. They aren't very big so I can eat 3 easily. It's a hot summer day so I have to order each ice cream seperately so they don't melt- I feel bad about making the car hop bring me 4 different orders while I stuff myself so I make sure to leave tips each time. Before I leave I order the largest size milkshake they have and head to the swimming hole.

There is a paved sidewalk that runs along a few miles of the now-dry river, littered with swimmers and sunbathers. I park at the lowest parking lot, take my shirt off, grab my towel, huge milkshake and a bag of snacks, and walk all the way upstream to the uppermost swimming area. My stomach is so full from my ice cream binge I feel like I ate a watermelon whole. My shorts are all super tight from having gained weight recently, really accentuating my gut.

Through my dark shades I can see every snicker and stare that people make as I strut up the sidewalk with my belly stuffed as can be from eating too much ice cream. Why I crave that I'll never know. I usually lay around for a bit eating snacks and trying to tan my white belly before I head back, once again passing all of the other sunbathers and swimmers.

I can't wait to go this year, I've been gaining since last summer.
6 years

Who here was the fat kid growing up?

I've wanted to be fat since I was a kid, but was always too active to gain any weight at all, plus I'm a picky eater which didn't help. I'm trying to make up for it now though! ☺
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

I've got plenty of fat/humiliation/sub type ideas as kinks, but simply being with someone who appreciated my belly would be a huge turn on.
6 years

Extreme padding?

Misterchief:
Was it worth it? I've looked into buying one of them previously and I'd love the feeling of a big jiggly belly under my shirt.

Or maybe I'll just have to make mine bigger the old fashioned way.

IMO, yes. I had a stick figure build my whole life but always wanted to try a big round belly. I was also scared to let anyone know that (family and friends are mostly health nuts), so it was quite exhilarating to be able to put it on and experience the part of being fat that I desired, but not have it affect my very active lifestyle.
I hurt my ankle recently which has slowed me down quite a bit, and my over eating is starting to show. I definitely like the real one better, but if you can't gain weight but would like to experience the feeling, want to occasionally be fatter but worry about the heath risks, or role playing, I definitely recommend it. They are very realistic.

But, don't let that stop you from eating 😉
6 years

Extreme padding?

Marina:
You should definitely write a short story about this!

Also, do you still have the fake belly? have you tried wearing it since you grew one of your own? 😛

I've been thinking about writing something, I may start on that soon. ☺

I do, and I have. I've had quite a large appetite the past few months and since it wraps around your stomach with a big velcro belt, it's harder to eat a lot.
6 years
12   loading