25 f- 400lbs looking for a feeder to grow!

Looking for JUST a feeder to watch me grow when he feeds me. ♡ kik me Tsubaki_Cute
2 months

Looking for a serious feeder. No backing out BS. I need someone serious who's gonna actually feed me. Kik me or message me on here. Looking forward to meet you soon!
3 months

Feed me maybe?

Hello! I'm a 25 year old lookin for a serious feeder. Will give more details on what I'm looking for when you shoot me a message. Kik me or DM me. ♡
3 months

Feed me maybe?

Looking for a real feeder. No fake ones. DM me or kik me Tsubaki_Cute
3 months

Looking for my little Feeder to feed me. I weigh 400, looking to gain as much as I can. I will not he challenged by a Dom feeder. I prefer submissives who listen to me. I have kik or we can message on here.
3 months

Feed me maybe?

Looking for a online feeder!! Must he submissive. I won't deal with dominate people and won't stoop low. Kik me or send me a message on here.
5 months

24 f- 400lbs looking for a feeder to grow!

Sadly with losing my job, I have lost alot of weight from not eating much. I am looking for a Subby boy who will listen to be, but you'll have to prove to Mistress you are worthy of it and her soft belly. My kik is Tsubaki_Cute HMU if interested.
5 months

24 f- 400lbs looking for a feeder to grow!

Looking for a Submissive feeder to do as he is told. No back talk, no nothing. You will be mines to squish. Message me on Kik ♡
6 months

Feed me maybe?

I'm a 24 year old feedee in hopes to find my match!! I have kik, if anyone wants to be my feeder read my bio. Submissives only.
11 months

23 f lookin for feeder

Lookin for a online feeder! Someone who is a real feeder and not one who's just in it for pictures and videos. If you want those we'll figure something out. Kik me @ Tsubaki_Cute
12 months
12345   loading