Hesitant on weight gain

BigAt26:
maybe we (I am also uncertain) must take a different view. In the world where we live now, it's hard to stay thin (bigger meal and increasingly unhealthy). and more and more people are overweight without actually doing anything about it. and to be honest people judge you anyway. you are either too thin or too fat and otherwise they will look for something else to judge you. so maybe it's better to let your worries be what they are and do what you want to do. you only live once, enjoy every moment and if it hurts you in any way. Quit and try something else

wow thank you! this actually helped me out a lot. gaining weight has been on my mind for years now (even more so recently). i'll take your advice and just enjoy myself from now on.
4 years

Hesitant on weight gain

pretty much what the title suggests. Literally all my life I had wondered how life would be if I were fat. I absolutely adore a few aspects of weight gain -- like having a softer, heavier belly, taking up more space than usual, and outgrowing tight clothes. Most of the male adults in my family and friend circle end up putting on a lot of weight as they age, partly because of the dishes we eat are heavy (I'm Armenian, & we tend to eat a lot too). I think the only thing holding me back is the fear of not being able to go back if I end up not liking it. I want some of your thoughts on what I should do. Maybe speak from your own experiences, share some words of encouragement? idk. if you'd like to not disclose your story publicly, you can message me privately, i don't really mind smiley
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

This dates back to when I was a kid. I remember before going to sleep, as I lay in bed, I would stuff pillows underneath my covers to make it look like I had gained a lot of weight. I started googling fat versions of my favorite characters from the video games I played. The idea of being big always interested me.

High school was when I fully immersed myself in the WG community on DeviantArt. And now after graduating and turning 18, I made an account on this site to see what happens! Still not 100% sure if I want to pursue weight gain, but maybe all I need is a bit of encouragement to set the ball rolling? Who knows?
4 years
12   loading