DikkeGert:
love it to to be verbally humiliated for getting fatter

Same, it is such a turn on
2 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

Two large pizzas have been my top, but I could barely move after
2 years

Fattest of your friends/family

I went form being the skinniest gal in the family to be the heaviest.
I gained a good 200lbs in no time and it was pretty noticeable in the first family reunion by just how much my gut stood out compared to most of my relatives.
I still not the heaviest in the family (my uncle is almost 500lbs) but I'm by far the heaviest of the ladies, and ngl I'm planning on keeping it that way
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Onlychubby:
It’s sick how much teasing and humiliation turns me on. And makes me want to eat more...

Same, it's just such a turn on to have someone reminding me of how much I've let myself go
3 years

Looking to roleplay or chat with a feedee girl

secretlyadisneyprincess:
Hi, I'm new and I'm in America, but could we maybe rp online? I'm 19 and female

Hi, I'm 20 and I'm from Mexico. I would love to role play anytime!
3 years

What's the most you've eaten at once?

For a whole week, I had for breakfast two eggs, six to ten pancakes with chocolate syrup and coffee with heavy cream on it
and for lunch/dinner two medium size pepperoni pizzas, 1L of ice cream, big order of fries and onion rings, some salad and 1l of soda
By the time I finished it I could barely move
3 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

thefatzone:
1. Been fed IRL
No

2. Ate myself to sleep
Almost always

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Yeah

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Always

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yup (i really like it)

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes

7. Been fatter than my current weight
Nop I'm the biggest I've ever been

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yeah

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Some times

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No

11. Fantasized about immobility
Not really

12. Ate until I threw up
No

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Yooos

14. Posted nudes of myself online
No

15. Been fed online
Kinda

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Almost always
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes (People hace me dirty looks about it)

19. Been called a pig
Yes
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Yos

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Not really
original post (thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/158234618451)

Farleysmom:
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

Newly chubbed:
I think it’s liberating to eat whatever I want and not care after years of strict dieting and exercising. I love looking at my belly and watching it get fatter and rounder. It’s fun to try on clothes that were once loose and to find that I can barely get them on. It’s also such a turn on and now I’m horny all the time , thinking about getting bigger and bigger and imagining how big I’ll look with another 50 lbs.

I totally agree, also when people tell me they can tell I've got bigger, it's just so arousing. Knowing the changes are so obvious and people actually notice and saying something feels good.
It encourages me to get fatter just to see their reactions
3 years

Ever get stuck?

Cupcake1981:
I got stuck in a door tonight....first time ever. I feel like I've really packed on enough fat to feel good about myself. It didn't take long, but getting stuck in that doorway aroused me. Yes, there's a pic. Where have you gotten stuck. Was it arousing? Did you feel proud?

God, the first time I got stuck was right after stuffing myself all day long. I was so full I could barely move, so when I finally managed to move myself out of the couch and waddle into my bedroom, I couldn't pass through the door frame. It was when I realised I was waaay heavier than before and it felt cool to know that. Also I had to spend the rest of the night on the couch (which is not the best, but at least I could sneak in some candy)
3 years

Getting lazy

FattyFat25:
I am noticing that as I get bigger I am getting more lazy. I spent the entire weekend eating and laying around. Anybody else have similar experiences?

I used to be a really active person, but since started to gain, my activities have become more of just laying around and eating.
I started by having to take breaks between the things I do, cause I would get really tired, but now I do it mostly because I became really lazy, and just hate to have to move around when it's not entirely necessary
4 years
123   loading