How big is your belly ?

Blubber belly:
Too big?
No. It can get bigger. It's at 52 inches now.
2 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

It wasn't until the last six or seven years. I was looking at some videos of big bellies and realized I wanted to be that big. I always struggled with wieght now I wanted to be big.
2 years

How big is your belly ?

I got 68%. Two years ago I was at 58%
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

35.1. Two years ago I was at 32.9. 52 inch waist. Obese and feeling it
2 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

So used heavy cream and gained back about ten pounds I had recently lost. Then I stopped gaining. After another week, I stopped.

Maybe it's my imagination but I've noticed I'm "jigglier" then I was especially in my butt. A lot more fat dimples. I think I really added some subcutaneous fat and I love it.

I'll start again soon. Think I'll do a week and see what happens
4 years

Gaining and blood pressure

I've had high blood pressure for years but it is well controlled by medication. I also walk about 3 to 4 miles a day. ( I have a large active dog that needs his exercise.) I think this helps control the blood pressure. Probably doesn't help the gaining but I still manage to put on a few pounds.

Another thing you might consider is a home blood pressure monitor to kind of help you keep track. I've them to read a little high compared to the doctor's office where they take by hand.

I guess this rambling post is just to tell you that you can still gain and be healthy
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Fat and proud. A good description
4 years

Heavy cream question

Rosechord:
I just get the generic store brand of heavy cream and the generic store brand of whole milk and mix them 50/50. It's delicious, it goes down just as easily as plain milk, and it's like 900 calories per glass.

I've started doing this. I tried drinking straight heavy cream. Too thick for me. This is a lot easier and you're right it is delicious. This heavy cream stuff is addicting
4 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Many doctors have told me that I'm too fat and should lose weight. Seems every time I went in for a complaint the answer was I was too fat and needed to lose weight. Funny thing, after I turned 65 that stopped. My doctor never mentions my weight. Really nice not to be hectored about it.
4 years
12   loading