Got milk? ... leaky sub curious about experiences of others

I am in a Dom/sub relationship where growth, when it comes to my breasts is a goal, and that is going great and I’m really enjoying it. He is also into milking though, which is not something I’m interested in. There’s no pressure to do it at all, but over the last week it has kind of happened on its own. I’m cool with whatever happens naturally in the course of other things we do. Not going to stop doing them just because of that. So ... the leaky boobs are here to stay.

Where I’m at is curious about the experiences of others, both those it has happened to and those who have been with someone who it has, since I know some are into the whole hucow thing here. Was it a goal, or something that just happened? What did you do if it wasn’t? Feelings about it from either perspective. How it affected relationships and intimacy? Did it make you/them more emotional or feel different about their body?

Give it to me, the good and the bad ...
4 years

Blackberry mint chocolate chip cake

BLACKBERRY MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE INGREDIENTS
- 2 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp Mint Tea
- 2 Cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder (Hershey)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups All Purpose or Pastry Flour
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips

BLACKBERRY FILLING INGREDIENTS
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Cups Blackberries (About 12oz)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Flour

BLACKBERRY MINT FROSTING INGREDIENTS
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 ½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of mint tea
- ¼ Cup of filling

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 9 Inch pans with butter or flour spray.
2. CAKE: Pour buttermilk into measuring cup, add mint tea, and microwave for two minutes. Stir when done and let sit to the side until later.
3. CAKE: Combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix until creamy, then add eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk/tea mixture (stir before adding), continuing to mix until evenly combined.
4. CAKE: Slowly pour in flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing on low until evenly combined, then add chocolate chips and mix by hand.
5. CAKE: Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes then set aside to cool.
6. FILLING: Turn stovetop to medium heat then add honey and blackberries to a pan. As blackberries begin to heat, crush them with a mallet or spoon. As they begin to break apart, add in sugar and flour, then cook for about five minutes. Remove from heat and set to the side until later.
9. FROSTING*: Combine cream cheese, butter, and vanilla into a bowl and mix until creamy. Gradually add in powdered sugar, mixing until well combined. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, then add in mint tea and ¼ cup of filling, mixing again.
10. DECORATING: Once cake is finished baking and has cooled, use a fork to separate cake from sides and flip over onto a plate one layer at a time. In between layers you will put a ring of frosting around the outer edge, then the filling (leave out ¼ Cup of filling for frosting if you haven’t already). Once all layers are stacked, smooth frosting on rest of cake and top with mini chocolate chips.

* Frosting got a bit melty and messy on my end thanks to the heat. The hotter the weather, the longer I recommend putting the frosting in the fridge before adding it to the cake. Also, be sure to put the finished cake in the fridge to help the frosting harden ... it's okay to cut yourself a piece before you do though smiley
4 years

Random question i had

HappyBigBoy:
With the heat index here over 100 this month, cool or even cold showers are most refreshing for me smiley Just wish the shower was big enough for two smiley

Hmmmm, I have more than enough fun with just one smiley
4 years

Random question i had

feeder48:
"The kind I want to have".
Aah?. Explain?.Lol.

That wasn't event the dirty part of what I said smiley

I just like hot showers, they're relaxing ....
4 years

Random question i had

Jagger is a boss:
If it was a really hot day outside and you go home to shower. Do you take a cold shower to compensate for the heat. Or a warm one to feel more comfortable? No reason... Just a fun question

Lol, I still take a super long hot shower even though all I want is to cool down. It makes no sense at all. It's just a different kind of heat, the kind I want to have. Plus, I know I'll be less hot when I get out no matter how hot the water was thanks to being all wet smiley
4 years

Coconut, chocolate & banana cream parfaits

COCONUT, CHOCOLATE & BANANA CREAM PARFAITS

Makes about four 16oz parfaits, Easy + Homemade Versions Provided

CHOCOLATE SAUCE (8oz) (Homemade, Use Store Bought for Easy Version)
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder (Hershey)

CHOCOLATE + BANANA CREAM INGREDIENTS (Easy Version, Follow Box Directions)
- 5.1 Oz (Large Box) Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix
- 5.1 oz (Large Box) Banana Pudding Mix
- 4 Cups Coconut Milk

CHOCOLATE CREAM INGREDIENTS (Homemade Version)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Hershey)
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Egg
- 2 ¼ Cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter

VANILLA CREAM INGREDIENTS (Homemade Version)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter

LAYERING INGREDIENTS
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Coconut, Toasted (8 Minutes on 350)
- 2 to 4 Bananas, Sliced Then Cut In Half
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ Box Mini Nilla Wafers, Crushed
- 1 Can Coconut Milk Whip Cream (Redi-Whip)

HOMEMADE INSTRUCTIONS

SAUCE …. Combine butter and vanilla and pan and cook until melted on medium heat. Turn up to medium-high and add in sugar and cocoa powder, then whisk. Bring to a boil and continue whisking for five minutes. Once done set aside to cool then pour into measuring cup or container for storage. Will take a long time to cool, you might want to refrigerate. To reuse leftovers later, just microwave 20-30 seconds.

CHOCOLATE & BANANA CREAM … Prepare each cream type separately as follows:
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder (chocolate cream only), and salt together in a bowl.
2. Add egg yolks and egg to the bowl and whisk until evenly combined.
3. In a medium pan, bring coconut milk and vanilla to a boil, then remove from heat (leave stove on).
4. Pour half of heated milk into bowl and whisk until evenly combined (smooth).
5. Pour bowl contents into pan with remaining milk and return to heat, again whisking until evenly combined.
6. When milk mixture is once again boiling, remove from heat and add in chocolate chips (chocolate cream only) and the butter.
8. Once cooled in pan, transfer both cream’s to clean bowl, cover well with a lid or plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for about two hours. I recommend stirring about every 30 minutes to prevent the top from drying out and getting yucky.

PARFAITS … In 16oz cups, layer parfaits in the following way:
1. LAYERING INGREDIENTS: 2 spoons of crushed Nilla Wafers, cover in banana pieces and chocolate chips, cover in whipped cream, cover in toasted coconut, top with chocolate sauce
2. Chocolate Cream, about 5 spoonful’s
3. Banana Cream, about 5 spoonful’s
4. Layering Ingredients again (#1)
5. Chocolate Cream, about 5-6 spoonful’s
6. Banana Cream, about 5-6 spoonful’s
7. Layering Ingredients again with extra whip cream and some chocolate chips and extra Nilla Wafers on top if you want.
4 years

Is baking a separate skill from cooking?

Jagger is a boss:
I think yes...

Of course you would create a forum post that I can't help but respond to.

Depending on the dish, both can require a great amount of skill when it comes to determining what will go into it and preparation. Both can also have incredibly easy dishes that anyone can do without messing up too badly (plain old chocolate chip cookies aren't rocket science).

As someone who is good at both, my preference would be towards baking. And I think the why to that, might be more of what you are getting at when it comes to the difference between the two.

I love baking more because it offers far more creativity and variation, both in ingredients used and preparation method. I can only do so much with chicken, but I can do hundreds of variations of cake. Coming up with them is by far a skill in and of its own right, not everyone can do it, and unlike cooking, it isn't necessarily a skill you can learn ... you just have it smiley
4 years

Telling partner i want to gain

It’s not something I have personal experience with, but I would suggest breaking the ice by bringing some playful food play into the bedroom. Things he can feed you, and that you can eat off him.

If that goes well and he seems to enjoy it then bring up that you want to gain weight, and ask if he is okay with that. If he is, see if he would be willing to help you with it. Let him know you’d enjoy it. That gaining and him helping you turns you on.

Be honest and keep it simple. Don’t drop a bunch of stuff on him all at once. If it’s something he’s open to, let him direct the planning on how it will happen instead. Then work up to the more specific aspects of being feederism that you are into.

Hope things go well and you get what you need smiley
4 years

Lemon white chocolate macadamia cookies

Tummylover48:
That looks superyummy.
You seem to love baking???.
I breakfast now(Germany).
And a "screenshot" of this recipe..Thank you!

I do love to bake, especially mixing flavors. Hope you enjoy it!
4 years

Lemon white chocolate macadamia cookies

PouchLovr:
Those look so delicious. I would probably lose all of my athleticism if you lived next door.

Thank you ... and I’m pretty sure athleticism is a dirty word around here. Eat up lol smiley
4 years
23456   loading