Horror movie recommendations?

HappyBigBelly:
Out of all the zombie flicks, the Living Dead from 1968 is my fave. More of an emphasis on acting skills there.

This and all of the Rob Zombie flicks too (house of 1000 corpses, devils rejects and three from hell...I've not yet seen 31 or lords of Salem yet, but look forward to it.)

Also anything starring the aforementioned Roddy McDowell or Vincent Price.
1 year

Do fat women feel the need to be protected ? how ?

Robert19:
Do fat women feel the need to be protected ? How ?
More or less than slim women ?
Even if they are physically more massive than other people.
What do you think ?

Edxl:
Fat women are not all the same, so obviously it will depend on the woman.

☝ what he said. I think it also begs the question, protected from what, exactly?
1 year

Morph images or video

Chubbypup:
👀

Bigwideland:
Sorry do not understand the message?

Good question, I'm watching the thread
2 years

On the fence: how do you decide to take the plunge?

Be yourself, enjoy yourself. If you lose friends they weren't friends to begin with.

No one really needs to know you are intentionally gaining. That said...It sounds to me like a conversation with your fiance about your gaining would be welcome. Start there.

The point of no turning back is further away than you think. Put on 10 or 20 pounds and see if you like it. If not, you can lose it. If you want more add another 10 and see how that feels.
2 years

How to be okay with wife wanting weight loss surgery...

Love your wife and understand it's her body and she needs to be happy with it. Pretty simple.
2 years

Anyone else disturbed by the incestuous feederism stories?

Consent is vitally important and just about any fetishist will tell you that. Even people with rape fantasies discuss things first, make agreements, sign contracts, etc.

Incest and/or pedophilia do not require and rarely ask for consent in real life (and in most cases consent isn't even an option, as the victim has not reached the age of maturity). This is part of what makes it so traumatic for survivors of incest and child rape, and what makes the topic a trigger for them. Stumbling unwittingly into one of these stories can throw a victim back into their living nightmare and undo years of therapy. Stories like those described above should for that reason alone be clearly AND ACCURATELY labeled. That's not lesbianism, and doesn't belong under that tag.
2 years

Just started gaining... and already doubting myself

Take it slow and enjoy the ride. Put on a couple pounds a week, see how you feel at the end of the month. You control what you eat, do what makes you happy. If you find you're not liking gaining, stop.

If you enjoy gaining and the changes in your body, yes you will need new clothes eventually. If you intend to gain to 300, shop at thrift stores to keep costs low. Buy everything a size bigger than you need, knowing you'll grow into it. (Also a bit of a challenge/goal, and perhaps a turn on?)
2 years
34567   loading