Fattened for a cannibal

anyone else into the idea of being alive to feel and see yourself being roasted, cut up, and eaten? i think being able to see others licking their lips in anticipation and being sliced up are some of the best parts of this fetish.

i also really like the idea of being cut up before being roasted, having my fat teased with the knife and being marked up with a pen or something. kinda like those peta ads that try to compare women to livestock.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Anyone got any recommendations for some good cannibal stories?
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hey, I'm starting a discord server for a group RP for this sort of fantasy. We're currently looking for some preds. Message me if you're interested.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

Ffox:
Yeah I have had that one before

If anyone would like to RP this with me, message me on my Discord, FatLittlePiggy #0513.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I'd love to RP something like this. The idea of being fattened up to be cooked and eaten is just wonderful. If anyone's interested, my discord is FatLittlePiggy #0513 . We can discuss more details and stuff there.
4 years