Abducted by a cannibal tribe of amazons

Vinix:
Who have this fantasy, of being captured by amazons who wants tô fatten you up for a big feast?

I love this fantasy
Doesn't have to necessarily be a tribe of amazons but being abducted and fatten to be a piggy feast is 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

The suspense of being poked and prodded. Being told and teased about how delicious I'm getting. How I deserve this for being such a greedy piggy
1 year

Pov videos

I'm thinking of making ASMR inspired video. Think along the lines of "POV you're laying on my lap" sort of vids. Any in particular you'd like to see me do/talk about during the videos?
1 year

Interested in making videos

FruitTheif420:
I’ve always admired bellies and I want to start making videos with someone to be in the video getting stuffed. I’m a feeder so I don’t plan on eating much. Anyway I should get started?

You could always meet up with a local feedee and propose the idea to them.
Other than that there's not much you can do
1 year

Fattened up for a cannibal

Yes! Especially being teased about how each pound gets me closer to the platter. Or having my cuts bring pointed out as I'm being stuffed
1 year

Favourite pokemon

Toxtricity all the way. I don't care that it is a new pokemon.
Trapinch is a very close second
1 year

Height weight and shirt/ pant sizes

Height 5’ 2
Weight: 245 lbs.
Shirts: 2X (Torrid)
Bra: 42DDD/40F
Pant size: 20 (Torrid)
1 year

Piggy play

Yes please!! 🐷🐷
I'd love to be someone's fat little piggy. No thoughts only Oink.
Being fatten like a blue ribbon pig. Wearing cute little ears and shiny pink leather outfits to showoff my big potbelly. Constantly reminded of what a fat greedy porker I am as I'm stuffed more
A little humiliation, as a treat 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 chef kiss
2 years

Text chat down?

DustieKisses:
I need my daily medication of "oh God, you got fat"

For reals. How will I get seratonin now 🤣
2 years

This summer’s pigpen

MuffinTopLover18:
Hey Sugar! Long time no see! With having graduated and all that nonsense, I’m free to have a pig pen full time and I’m kicking it off with this summer! I’m trying to see who I can fatten up and make a blue ribbon piggy by the end of this summer.

Qualifications
- Please be 190+ (This isn’t a hard rule )
- please have a couple of tummy pics on your profile..no gray faces
- if you love farting, that’s like a huuuge plus 💕 it’s just a side thing I like my piggies to have
- I’ll make a calendar dedicated to your feeding schedule so I definitely would like to be started as quickly as possible.
- If ya have money, that’d be nice ✨ not that I don’t plan on making the meals cheap but if you’re able to splurge on your thickening waistline, it’s a plus 🤤.
-Please have a kik/download kik. It’s where I like to chat.
-Be submissive 💋 😈

Annnnd that’s about it ~ you can comment if you have questions or DM me 🥱

I hope I'm not too late for the party 🐷🐷🐷
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08HCW8ZPG/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2

For a you little piggies smiley

Just need an apple in my mouth after this
3 years
12   loading